Reviews for Ashley
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LMAOOOOO great!
cityhomicide chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
"I volunteer at an orphanage eight days a week!"

...

Eight days? LOL

Ashley seems rather annoying, but great story anyway.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
please update!
fourheads chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
BAW

IT HURTS TO SMILE THIS MUCH~

omfg i lol'd so hard; dahling, you have NO idea!

& waitwaitwait.. if Ashley was concieved w/out House actually contributing to her developement-

THEN HOUSE IS MARY & ASHLEY IS JESUS WHAT WHAT OMFG what

lolol sorry, ~*~composure~*~

..see how i ruin good things? this i why i can't read good things.

(moar baw)

loves,

TRACEY
wannie822 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
that was awesome!
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
YAY! A realistic House reacion! This fic has given me hope :) (The little bit about working at an orphanage 8 days a week was priceless)

And thats some beautiful snark right there. Be very proud of yourself :)
Dr Captain Divine chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
THANK YOU. The realisticness. You restore hope in the fanfiction world.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
“But my name is Ashley, I’m at the top of every class, I’m a cheerleader, I’m the most popular girl in my school and I play the piano better than you do! You can’t abandon me!”

“I can and I will. Get out of this hospital.”

“I look after small injured kittens!”

“Out!”

“I volunteer at an orphanage eight days a week!”

“OUT!”

Thank you. This fic has HEALED my SOUL.
Strange Music chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
~rolling on the floor laughing~ Perfect! So Perfect! ~clapping~
iluvhouse4eva chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I'd read this before but that was before you reviewed my wonderful story (see Father figure)! Now I am definately going to review and tell you something from the depths of my cold, cold heart:

Die! Die, Mary!Sue, Die! And if someone resurrects you i will personally tie you to a post and roast you over a huge fire. Then I will poke you with skewers and bang your head in with a mallet. If you are still alive I will strangle you until my arms fall off. In other words: Die, stupid!MarySue.

*breathing slowly* Okay then... Lovely day, isn't it? M, the weather is simply divine
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
*gigglesnort*

Ah, that's just what I needed to read! We've seen in the show that House has the tendency to be all right (sometimes...) with kids, but sheesh...what makes them think he'd actually take care of them, even if they were his own? I love this... "Foster care!" Lol!
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Yes! Somebody finally did it! :D

Awesome. :)
housefangirl-omglolz chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This has to be the best daughter fic ever! I can totally see House doing this to any Mary Sueish character that popps up.

Well done!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This is wicked. Keep on going.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
that was awesome!

it was a parody of mary sues in house fics, right? well, if it was, it was perfect. if it wasn't, still good. cause i really doubt that house would automatically start loving some random kid claiming to be his. good fic!