Reviews for Life Happened
stephanieroy24 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
well i really think u should really post the orginal im sure there is a lot worse out there. this is really good just seems to be really short.
Angel Leigh chapter 25 . 1/17/2013
it was a beautiful tale
SpyAgent001 chapter 25 . 2/1/2012
I liked it! That was a serious love-at-first-sight story. And it was fast and something of a whirlwind. The epilogue really summed up the whole thing...

By the way, the story was good except for the grammar and spelling mistakes. They weren't a big deal, but you should proof-read your stuff before posting. It makes it easier to read when it grammatically correct. Just a note.

Thanks for writing the story. This is kind of an AU story-definitely a B&A scenario.

B&A FOREVER,

L
jennifer chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I'm sorry but this is hard to read at times, the story concept is good but there are to many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors and poor sentencing. You need to proof read and edit better.
Nana25 chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
can u plzz send me the original copy for this chapter
allymcnally chapter 25 . 5/25/2008
Spell check...a lot.
Kertrina chapter 25 . 4/14/2008
That was beautiful, you had me in tears. I've never met a story that could reduce me to tears like this. It not only shows the passion that a true loved one can feel but also as you said, every ending is jsut a new beginning. It is beautiful and I hope to see more writings form you **giggles**. I even printed this one out and it sits beside my bed in and i often read it again and again and again.
sentbyfools chapter 25 . 6/19/2007
Lovely story. Good job!
zoe jenkins chapter 25 . 1/21/2007
after reading the remainder of the story, i was very disapointed with it. Aside from the many errors, it was rushed, very unrealistic and quite frankly, crap.
zoe jenkins chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
So far, I cannot focus on the story itself when there are such bad spelling and grammer errors! Spell chell before you post. You are hopeless.
pinkyblue-ice chapter 25 . 12/27/2006
that was a brill ending it was so sad. thanks for a great read.
chosen-one91 chapter 25 . 12/21/2006
congrats on an AMAZING last chapter. It was sad but very worth it. this tully was a great fic, the ending phrase was the "cherry on the whipped cream" D
kaipanther chapter 25 . 12/19/2006
why wouldn't angel wait...BRAVO! great story.
Princess Mel chapter 24 . 12/16/2006
good chapter although in my opinion it would of been better if it was more descriptive because it was an important chapter
kaipanther chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
argh...someone kill riley's ass...please...just kill him and let angel find buffy and kick riley's sorry ass around the corner. sorry, i just really hate riley now.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »