Reviews for An Auspicious Adversary
Spot and Punk chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
What an amazing story! This is so well written and there are some real gems. In particular, I really liked the chapter break where House is taken unconscious down to the ER in the lift. I loved the silence and the re-awakening. Well done!
Dani chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
AH - where has the rest of the story gone?

Please keep it coming - its GREAT!
Dani chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
OMG I LOVE this story! Awesome...I need lots more!
fox4mel chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
This is one of the best fics I've ever read - definitely in my top 3! Will there be a sequel? I'd love to see what happens between ketamine and season 3 from your point of view. You ended the story perfectly - except that it left me craving more!
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 18 . 11/8/2006
Wow, that was the best chapter yet! You've totally nailed the characters! "He'd healed. House hadn't." That was really well done.

Keep writing, I can't wait for chapter 19!
Writerbitch92 chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
wow that was really good. sad at some parts, but otherwise good i really liked it. i hope that you write a squal. :D

~Ally
Housepiglet chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
More great stuff! What a great story this has been.

That's not it, though, is it? What will I do in the mornings now, without my House fix? More, please!
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 17 . 11/7/2006
Woah, that was so intense! The dream/hallucination was very vividly depicted, very well done!
bmax chapter 17 . 11/7/2006
Great job with the hallucination/dream! The attention to detail is amazing and I love how you get right into House's head, hearing what he's thinking.

Great description of the scenes as usual.

I really hope you decide to do a sequel to this story. Your writing is wonderful and I see potential for a sequel while he recovers from his ordeal.
CoyoteWolf chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
Good. You tell her, House! -anti Stacy-
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
Another 2 fabulous chapters! The psychology behind House and Stacy was very, very well done. (And How to Save a Life- awesome song!)
Basser chapter 16 . 11/5/2006
Oh, yes. And now we get to the reactions. Go Stacy, go! Goodness, this is like a whole new episode, isn't it? A slightly trimmed version of this whole storyline would really fit nicely into the show. (Of course that's what you wrote it to do, but still.)

Excellent characters in those detectives. Could really feel for them even when they'd only been there a few paragraphs. :D And of course the sledding reference was -adorable-!

Damn, but those lyrics from The Fray really fit well. I looked up the song and was shocked. Whole thing sounds perfectly like Wilson talking to House! And now every time I hear that tune I'll be awash in my fandom. How depressing. xD

And when will I ever have a useful critique, you ask? Nevar... :B I am the compliment-whore... I remember seeing some minor typos in there, but now that I look back I can't find them. Can't even be helpful in that respect. xD Ah, well.

Looking forward to the rest!

~basser
SakuraAkira365 chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
So many updates! Very very very well-written! I am utterly amazed at your attention to detail and the characterizations of all the characters, especially House.

Will you have more stories up your sleeve that are this long? I'm a sucker for little novelas...just because there's more time for character development, etc. Great job!
CoyoteWolf chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
I like how you wrote his parents. How they...'interact' with House is also fun to watch. So...what's Cameron gonna say to his 'rents?
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
Very good chapter, nicely ended, too, on a lighter note.

Keep writing, can't wait for more! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »