Reviews for Silver Sky
adchala chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
I really liked the format of the story, seperate drabbles but all linked together...

The first chapter was a really good portrayal of Seth, I think the way you conveyed his longing for Seth as well as his devotion to his duty was fantastic.

I thought that in the second one it may have been a bit out of character for Seth to get drunk, esp. with Ephraim and Eirika there, but I enjoyed the way it showed a less conservative side of Seth :)

Overall, really good job!
RandomTopic chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
My favorite is chapter four. I love that last line.
Dinalfos chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is good but ur thing mud resling that is realy perverted...

Yha but realy good. :)
Kitsilver chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Ch 3: Very intense. You could see the scene unfolding in front of Seth and his horror at what he was seeing. The aftermath lets you down gently, thankfully, even as he realizes all that he had forgotten in the face of that terrible fear.

Ch 4:

Damn…Well done.

A beautiful yet melancholic view of life and death, and what it means to be royalty holding sway over the lives and fortunes of other men and women. And more, what it means to hold that kind of power over one you love. A power that binds even as it divides two souls.

The last two lines are just awesome. Often, it is when things are said simply that they have the strongest effect. The way you said it just then was both simple and incredibly striking.

This is going on my favorites, and I hope to see more of this.
Kitsilver chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Ch 1: Seth’s reaction to knocking the sword from Eirika’s hand seemed overblown. It is a training session, so not unusual for weapons to be knocked out. Her jumping him afterwards was also surprising, but I can see it since Eirika appears pretty young and whimsical here. I did like Seth’s thoughts when he realized what kind of position they were in, and how it felt to –almost- lean in for that kiss.

Ch 2: Ah drunk scenes, definitely amusing. You’d think Seth could hold his liquor better than that…but it was funny seeing him all confused and almost wandering into the wrong tent. All the befuddled comments at the drunk table were also pretty funny.

Whoa and that thought from Eirika - scandalous. She’s definitely not a little girl here. I really like the ensuing scene and the way you described Eirika's thoughts and sensations.
Embersglow chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Like oh My GOD. That was so totally awesome! *giggle giggle* hehehe I stalk you a little bit sometimes. Legit, as always I am impressed by your writing, and sad I do not get to read more. Speaking of which...why do we not talk anymore ever in the world ever so that I am reduced to contact via a review on a story I actually forgot you wrote until now? call me at some point...yey for personal messages over public forums we're not supposed to use for personal communication! hope you know who this is by now

namarie
Silvara chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
SO cute! So nice! So cute and nice ! *puppy eyes*
wolfraven80 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Sorry for the double post, but I specifically wanted to review this chapter because, while I like all of them, this is by far my favourite. Eirika’s moment of temptation is just perfect. It gets me every time I read it (I read this a few weeks ago and forgot to review. Sorry about that!). And Seth is such a puppy in this chapter; it’s cute and I can’t help but smile. Great job!
wolfraven80 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
This was very well done. You took up a serious issue and handled it quite powerfully in many places. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more updates!
piratelore chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
I love that last sentence, and despite the sense of sentimentality, I couldn't help but laugh a litte, because it is just So True.
Nagasasu chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Great concept. Poor Eirika, I feel bad for her. She has her Knight, but not quite the way she wanted him. Nice tone as well, makes me depressed.
feigningclemency chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Drunk Seth rocks. He's so cute! _

"He says he would die for me.

And deep inside myself, I wonder if he would live for me."

LOVE those lines!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
"And deep inside myself, I wonder if he would live for me."

Just an awesome quote, that deeply reflects an important aspect of the relationship between Eirika and Seth, good job! Keep up the good work and happy revival! :P
saffiremoon21 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
depressing but sweet...
piratelore chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Although the chapters arent very long, I like such as Seth getting drunk (which is a little odd), and Eirika almost dying after killing Valter. Keep up the good work )