Reviews for Two
angellec chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Jo was a plot device and a poor one at best. Ellen I expected better
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Good
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh my gosh! I'm so with you when it comes to Jo. She's SO not right for Dean and SO immature and yet thinks that she knows EVERYTHING! I really don't like her. As for Ellen...well, I sorta liked her at first, but she TOTALLY lost me at the end of Simon Said too. Maybe even before that. I just don't like either of them really. Losers. :) You're story is great! I like it! :) Good job! I love how protective Dean is! :)
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Going back in time - what do you know, there are stories out here of yours I've never read! I didn't think that was possible. :)

Ellen annoyed me not only at the end of this episode, but at the end of No Exit as well. Jo I didn't like until BUaBS. So, I totally understand the sentiment that drove this fic.

It's a tad bit depressing, actually, after everything that's gone on to go back and read about Dean putting family before all else and Sam being so innocent. *sigh* Heart-breakingly so.

But this was an awesome story, Phx. Loved it (as usual)! The brothers - just the way I like 'em.
karishea chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I don't like Jo either
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Yaeh, I know what you mean. I couldn't really warm up to Jo either. I just hope none of the writers ever seriously tries to hook her up with Dean. I think that might make me sick.

Great portrayal of Dean's protective streak!
luvjase chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I loved this. I haven't really made up my mind about Ellen, but I totally agree with you about Jo. Haven't liked her since her first apperance. This was great. Loved what Dean said. Especially loved the bitch/jerk. Those always make me smile.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Great story! I've mentioned this time and again over at LimpSam, I'm a Dean girl, but I've Sammy pretty equally and I hate when both boys get treated badly. Just wanted to say that I dislike Jo intensely. Ellen I'm still kind of so/so about.

Vanessa
Yasuko08 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I really liked this story. I agree with you on both Jo and Ellen and your reasoning behind it. I however have no idea why Sam would want to tell people he barely knows about his 'gifts' when it took him forever to tell Dean and his father. He trusts then more. But enought rambleing I am liking all of you stories and I love all of the charactizations.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Amazing story, which remind me to look in YouTube to see it again.

Dean is surely pissed at them, but of course, Sam all he had.

Thank you for writing it as i enjoyed reading it.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Jenalei chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I agree with your perception of Jo. There doesn't seem to be any point to her. I think I still like Ellen, though. All of your stories are awespme, by the way.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
excellent.

i loved it.

i have to agree to what u said about the show. i like ellen. shes cool and all, but jo, theres something about her i dont like, shes too young to be a hunter, she doesnt know the ropes yet. ash is pretty cool, hes funny. but all in all i still like sam and dean better! they kick demon butt! *laughs*
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Absolutel LOVED it. I agree, I hate Jo with a passion and she's SO immature. The show has no use for her. It's not Two brothers and the Chicks from the RoadHouse. It's Two brothers. That's it. And that's all it should be. Nicely done, I love the story.
darkbird36 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was great, a perfect little tage to a great ep. I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments about Ellen and Jo (whome I dislike with a deep, fiery hatred - 'jailbait barbie' - classic!) Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Darkbird36
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
YES! Me, too! You go, girl! I love what you had Dean say to them. Absolutely wonderful and I'd love to see it in the show. I'm a Dean girl, but I hate to see anyone treat either of the boys that way! Great job!