Reviews for Exile
ElricKeyblade chapter 15 . 4/6
I can't believe it took me this long to read this story! I love how you subtly developed Shikamaru and Temari's relationship, and the undercurrents of what's going on behind Shikamaru's exile. I also liked the subtle conflict with Temari's desire for Shikamaru to stay with Suna (and her), and Shikamaru's attempt to comply but also wrestling with his homesickness for Konoha. All of this is really wonderful, and I'm sad it hasn't been updated in a while. Nevertheless, here's to hoping! Please update this as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Oh come on! U start this amazing story and then you just abandon it?! U can't just leave it like this... I know this is probably a waste, writing a review which u probably wont even see, but I just had to! This is the most amazing shikatema fic I have ever read but the only downside is that its not complete!
Plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz continue this... I know its been a while but since u never mentioned anything about stopping, u must have some chapters complete so just post them already! Plzzzzzzz
t swag chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Nyc story magnificent. Bt are you gonna update?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I really love this story! It may be the best, it's so original. Please, please update it! Thank you!
IcarusOwl chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
...They slept together,didn't they? xD
LyokoNInja01 chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
I normally hate fanfictions with the genres Drama and Adventure, never mind with them both, but this was like... WOW! Amazing! It is in my Top 5 favorite fanfictions (and thats saying something). Update soon and add a little more romance 4 shikatema please. U r a great writer. Continue writing and good luck! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
i no its a bit late 2 b reading naruto fanfictions like this, but i've finished reading the chapters that you've already posted, and i LOVE it. i really hope you'll eventually finish it because it is awesome so far. Please finish! :)
Kitty chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
i no its late but could u please continue. Its really good so far, and i check everyday 2 c if u updated. So PLEASE continue
Hailey chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
could u PLEASE contunue the story. it may have been a while, but i check EVERY day 2 c if u posted anything new, so could u PLEASE try 2 update ASAP?
Suni Uchiha-Nara chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
This is a pretty awesome fanfiction... is there more to come? or was shadelet the last chapter?

i hope there is more!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
I like this story! Update soon!
SuaveAsphyxiation chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
why this story have to stop ;-; it was amazing...
Babyuknowme13 chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
Awesome! I loved it all! I love Shika-kun! He's such a cute chivalrous lazy-ass! Anyways! Update soon please!
Death by manga chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Very nice story. I like the conflicting emotions, though I am a bit worried that you have not fully captured Shikamaru's emotions. Though that isn't hard, seeing as he isn't portrayed very often and he only had two key roals in the story, one of them showing him defeat an Akatuki and the other involving him leading a team to rescue Sasuke, so he doesn't get much screen time.

I feel sorry for Temari when she wakes up.

Again, very nice.