Reviews for I Want To Save You
Aw!

Depressing and cute.

And raw and powerful.

Me likey.

Let's just hope you can do it again.

:DD

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner.

I'm a horrible person, I know.

ex oh kyss!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
AHH! I loved this chapter! GO JACK!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
RAWR JEREMY!

thats all I have to say. lmfao

.BurnXx
carletta-rae chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Jeremy is making me mad now. At the beginning he had me with his little bout with Camryn but now he's getting on my nerves. I really want to know what the big deal is with finding the crack, but I guess I can wait (like I always do.) And I must say right now, I miss Jack way to much for my own good. I need to go out and buy this movie soon, and gosh darnit Camryn and Jeremy need to get together soon to piss off Bobby and Lauren even more.
jackysgal chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
this is amazing and so sad... you need to continue ASAP! i wanna know more about camryn...
Carletta-Rae chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
I love this story so much! I can't believe only 15 people have reviewed too, this is so much better then half the crappy unbelievable mary-sue FB sister fics, which half I luv, but usually the sisters are big druggies ... but! you make me cry still, cuz I know that Jack isn't alive, and I want to hug him! I love how you still kept Jack in the story (because everyone else just can't whack him off) but he's still dead! and its great that we still get him but it makes me so depressed that he can't have his family and and and ... I'm rambling? so yes, I love you. Marry me please. ... kidding! not really though.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
aww...poor jackie! Poor kid always needs a hug...

M...Jeremy... :D Yeah, I want him. lmao He's gorgeous.

I've got Drake. He's gorgeous-er. lol He still hasn't figure out the surprise yet, either. It'll be cute when he does!

.BurnXx LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON, LOVEY!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
rawr.

guess who! DRAKE'S FIANCE! lmfao [[yeah so we'll say he engaged. wow im bored anyway]]

*sings,* "I LOVED IT!" yeah cause i totally did even though i read it already! email me later!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
*mouthful of crackers* FUDE! HOLY FRAP! *swallows* DUDE, WHY'D YOU STOP!

[[as i said the almost exact thing in the email]] haha

.BurnXx update soon!
RogueArrow chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
I liked it! Please update soon!
iszgarretthedlund chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
FINALLY U UPDATED. TOOK U LONG ENOUGH P

is that jack as an angel?
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
the next chapter's gonna be amazing, Triz! *winkSecreTwink* im so excited! ]

same sex roomate thing cracked me up lmfao

.BurnXx :D DRAKE WAS AMAZING!
RogueArrow chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Nice! Please update soon! I want to know what happens.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
OMG GIRLIE! i love this story, it makes me wanna cry. this line killed though:

"I only do what he tells me because it gets me closer to my baby. I could do a better job of raising her than those two fuck ups ever have."

and i know the song, too: "I Wanna Save You" Something Corporate, right? i've been listening to that song a lot lately. lol

i'm so glad you updated! it made my day happier!

that and IM GOING TO A DRAKE BELL CONCERT IN **thinks for a second** 25 DAYS EXACTLY AT 7:00 TONIGHT!

and his CD comes out tomorrow!

ok im getting off track. I LOVED IT, AS ALWAYS! now stop making jackie cry! ((i should be updating LWTM soon, hopefully))

.BurnXx :D