Reviews for Choose To Be Chosen
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Good story. Is there going to be more? Because this seems like a pretty good ending.
brightflare chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
great story! please finish it!
guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Oh, good story. I hope you revisit it someday and wrap it up.
siskiyouwolf chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
This is a fun story to follow, you really need to do some more work on it! An eleven month break is enough 'vacation' girl -lol. I enjoy how you give her common place 'problems' like being unprepared for her first period. It's not ALL gifts and weapons practice, heralds still have to deal with the 'joys' of day-to-day life. I will be watching for an update...
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
What a cute story! Keep up the good work!
Haryah chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Well! I will say that that is very nice! I'm rather new to the Valdemar books but even so, I can pick up ideas fast. And you had me thinking Lael was her brother or something! Sal and Pellam hm... No wonder she a smart girl. Well kepp writing!
Berylium chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
I have really enjoyed this story, just found it a few weeks ago. You have done a great job in creating an array of characters that feel real and easy to care about. Ari has squirmed her little way into my heart and I was thrilled in this last chapter to see her united with her family. I hope you have a chance to come back to this story and update soon!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Love this story! If i wasn't in my phone i would've reviewed every chapter. Interesting characters, nice plot...update soon!
Songwind k'Vala chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Very good stuff.

One thing - I noticed that you confuse 'reigning' with 'reining'. 'Reigning' means the length of rule of a monarch or other figure. You're using it to mean 'reining', which means 'to restrain'. I've seen you make the same mistake twice in different stories, so I thought I'd point it out.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
I love you. (totally platonic way xD)

This is one of the best Valdemar fanfictions (they are seriously lacking in good fanfictions that are not abandoned) it is heart warming and I was sitting at my netbook cheering and awwing throughout this chapter.
Angelnot chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
This is a story worth finishing. I've enjoyed checking in from time to time. I saw the story line of Sal's father being Ari's from the first game playing scene. I has been a good read. I noticed this story was originally published in 2006, yet it is still cohesive. Did you have a plan from the start or has the story developed from the fact that Ari felt comfortable with Sal from the beginning.
Twigon chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
I thought the dagger would have been the revealing part. Ah well. I'm very glad that you're updating though! Hurrah!
Twigon chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
This is good. Just don't wait tooo long to update, hey?
Almadynis Rayne chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
*laughing hysterically and feeling bad* Poor Ari! Good grief, my first 'monthlies' with full warning and supplies and it still scared the crap out of me...can't imagine what it would be like for someone who didn't know it would happen.
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
Maybe for the black and white dog, Crick, (with the reason being he/she cricks his/her head to the side whenever someone speaks to him/her) and the red and white one could be Flame, for his/her coat. I really like this. I can't wait for more!