Reviews for Everybody's Got at Least One
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This fits perfectly with the episode- Sam freezing when he heard the shot had my heart in my throat. Then Dean trying to play it off. Perfect!

Excellent writing, thanks for the read
darkbird36 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh, that was precious and so well done. Loved it, added it to my faves! Very good visuals and flow. Keep up the good work :)

Rinne chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh, nicely done. I hadn't thought of the fact that Sam probably would have a vision.
sablecain chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I was just rec'd this story yesterday and can I just exclaim how excited I am to discover your Supernatural stuff? I love your explanation here for what was happening with Sam during his whole scene! I really enjoy how you write Sam and Dean!
Minkster chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This is really, really cute, without being out of character. Aw. I thought the part from Sam's "I saw you" to "yeah" was particularly well done (and the last couple lines are great, too). The whole story was very show-esque.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
that was really good...
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
good job... im completely addicted to tag scenes i swear... good job
JustGray chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Good coda. Thanks for filling it in for us.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I really like your view of the end of the episode, especially Sam's panic and confustion. Awesome job.

JennK528 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Yes, that's a scene we needed! Thanks for filling it in - very well done.

I like how you say things without saying them. If that makes sense. Sorry! It's late and I'm incoherent.

Lovely little scene. There, that made sense...
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow, you raise a good point. How come Sam didn't have a vision about what Anson was about to do to Dean. Maybe it's because fate always had in store a rescue for Dean by means of Andy? *shrugs* I don't know. Though, if you put it like that, then it would be contradictory to the Max/Dean vision. Sam's psychic abilities have only worked for Dean once. I wonder why that is.

Anyway, good fic, and great missing scene. I wonder if the writer's did that on purpose or did they just not have time for another vision or maybe they just missed it themselves. It's a thought provoking question.

Nice Job!