Reviews for Mini Stories
Snowysong chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
Finished already? Wow...
ShadowJumper chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
Very good. You should pick one of the mini stories and continue writing with it. But, again, very very good.
Asquared91 chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
That was so good! I love hearing more about Elizabeth. She is such an untouched upon mystery in the books. The only time she is mentioned is early in New Moon.

Update again whenever you get the chance!

Asquared91 chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
Oh wow. Poor Edward.

Are you implying that Carlisle is in love with Elizabeth? Oh wow. That could be interesting.

Update again soon! Good chapter.

Asquared91 chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
Oh! Edward remembers stuff from his human life? Oh that was soo good. I love hearing about human Edward.

Asquared91 chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
That is the best present Bella could have gotten Edward. Awesome idea!

1stepbehind29 chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
he's happy that he can play the piano for his bday? no offense, cuz i play the piano but i would rather get a better bday present. but it's the thought that counts right? lol

the story is really good! UPdate soon!
cnohero chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
Nice Job! I did not exspect Bell's B-day present for EDward to be that cool.
Asquared91 chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
OOH! What is Bella going to get Edward for his birthday? Update so I can find out
Asquared91 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
Oh wow. Poor Jasper. I liked seeing that fateful event from his pov.

simplicity.hope.life chapter 9 . 11/24/2006
so god~
Asquared91 chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
I loved it. Who is she going to bond with next?

1stepbehind29 chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
Is that last sentence supposed to be scary? And wouldn't Edward be jelous that Bella is dancing with another guy?
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
I loved it! Mwahaha! "Well someone's coordinated". Lol, great job. As long as you're doing the bonding thing, maybe you could doo Bella and Esme or Carlisle bonding...? Just a suggestion. And will Bella tell Edward about all the bonding and gush over how fun it was?

Moving on...I loved it! Good job!
masochistic-lion-love chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
hey your mini stories are great keep up the good work xo