Reviews for Frosty
Catalina Day chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is absolutely hilarious, and pure genius.

:D
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
lol funny.
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
LMAO! A pregnant Dena is hilarious!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Very funny. Love the idea of a hormonal Dean.
j chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
hehe loved the whole way is a bad idea when you live with people who already think ur insane for being addicted so to a tv show.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Absolutely hilarious!
Anakah chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
LMAO All that cuz he peed in the snow! That was awesome! I'm still giggling like a little girl over it! :)
beepchoc chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
that rocked so much. something different to read for once. wow it was awesome
Shadowfax220 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Okay... I wasn't going to read this one until my sister called me laughing hysterically and told me I just had to read it.

Now I'm laughing hysterically and getting set to call a friend of mine and tell her to read it too!

God that was good!

I think I need a straight jacket now...

LMAO!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Okay...let me calm down a bit...not...working... *Begins laughing hysterically* OMG, that was so hilarious! Ah, Dean pregnant with fairy babies! Where on earth did you get that idea? Doesn't matter, really, the point is that it nearly made me wet my pants! The best part had to be when Dean got all hormonal and pouty-absolutely priceless! I'm putting this on my faves so I can read it whenever I want...thanks for the laugh.
Polgana chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Let me get my breath, here. LOL! Whew! A hormonal, horny Dean, cow cravings and Fairy babies. Poor Sam not knowing whether to laugh, cry, or send for the straight jackets, a matching pair, of course. Oh, and a pissed off Jack Frost. Somehow, this totally fits the season. :))
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh

My

Gawd

That was hilarious! Seriously. How did you come up with that O_O

“Frosty fairy fetuses?”

Love that line

Great job on confuseing the hell out of me xD