Reviews for It's Written in the Stars
CloudyDream chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Y'know, this was awesome. Shame is a dead fic, but I enjoyed it anyways. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Cheers
-CD
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
For the love of God, please update! Lol. This story is absolutely enthralling! I love it! Please consider updating it when you can!
Demon90340 chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Please finish your story it's really interesting and I think you can write and end to it in one chapter if not one probably two chapters please finish it.
KellyYeoh chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
I found this fanfic like a couple of hours ago and because it was that interesting, i read the whole thing. I saw that you updated the last chapter 2years ago, when will you update it again? will be waiting until you update it. haha
graydevilforever chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
Will you write the ending to this? It's a great story and I can see the ending only taking a chapter or two. Pweeeety pwese.
bloodymary2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
You seriously need to come back and finish this. Please! This is my second read and I didn't know why I couldn't remember the ending, so I sat to read it again only to discover that Lois and Lois were left hanging in limbo.

No ending, nada. Nothing. *pout*

Just... consider writing more, ok? Just, consider it. :(
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
This is hands down the best "Freaky Friday-esque" story i have ever read.

then you ended this story on a very frustrating cliffhanger.

And you havent updated in a year and 8 months.

why is that?

PLEASE remedy this, i wanna know how it ends!

L8r

SAT
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
That was a great story. Especially the parts where Clark and Lois fromother dimensions help each other understand their feelings.

But the story wasn't finished. Please, update!
acacia59601 chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
This story is really interesting. I hope you do more with it!
Keahi Spitfire chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
This is really a great story. I love seeing both Superman Returns and Smallville in one story. Please finish the story, I want to know how it ends!
xxClois-LuverXX chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
UPDATE!
kamiam714 chapter 15 . 5/22/2008
wow.. this is...wow... I AHVE NEVER BEEN SPEECHLESS! its like saying lois lane has no writing abilites... you have impressed me alot... so make more to impress me more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 4/16/2008