Reviews for The Believers
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/16
I don't know what I expected going in, but I laughed at least twice. The first time was for sure when Winry shoved Ed into the body chute and I don't even know why that was funny. It's almost 4am though, so everything's pretty funny. Roy's lack of belief was probably the best part of this entire thing; I can't blame him for coming 'round in the end, though, even if he won't admit it. Haha. Nice job on this.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/15
This was wonderful. Perfect character voices
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/29
This story was aweeesome. I like every part of it. :)
royza-hawkstang chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is the second time I've read this story through . . . . I have a habit of drawing out my own fanfiction sometimes, but yours paints images in my head without going into huge amounts of detail.

It's a fascinating, absolutely riveting read, and you slipped pairing moments into it very nicely. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Kitsune-Blue chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Heh creepy and some cute stuff too _
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was fun. You write very well. .
Syolen chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
So I read it as promised. And I really liked it ! :D
amichka chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This is so perfect! I love it!

*clicks faves*
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
thats was nice ! very funny , i love it ! congratulations ! keep writing like this ! i really appreciate your storys!
Elemental Transmutation chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Well written. Good plot.

I liked it! -
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Roy's reaction to seeing the boy with the ball was great, especially his wanting to go cuddle up with Riza! Ed's obliviousness to the potential of being in the dark with Winry was funny too.

This one line however has so much potential: "One day we ought to exchange our ill-tempered alchemic brats just to see what happens,” Riza said" Yeah, I bet Pinako would have a lot of fun whipping Roy into shape!

Great Halloween story, even if really annoying to read with the underlining! Or was that the server ghost playing tricks again?
schtroumpf chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
please edit this post. what's that with all the text underlined?