Reviews for Corporal Punishment
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
love when the act like a family great work
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oddly enough I haven't reviewed this since it's one of the first NCIS stories I ever read. Got into NCIS literally this summer through fan fics. Good story and well written.
FoL chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh, this was somehow REALLY sweet. :D

I liked how Tony acted. xD

The "hold a gun to their heads" made me thinking, after Tony had said yes, what IF he someday really did that. (If it was either as a joke, or serious, both would be funny if he came in that situation again. :P)

You know, I'd really like one of those 'FanFiction dictionary' too! xD

No one seemed out of character, which is nice. You're a good writer! :D

*Thumos up!* And keep up the good writing.

Ps, you can't help feeling sorry for Abby, that she has to get her own Caff-pows. *Sigh* Poor Abby. :'3
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was very good and if one smack hurt enough for her to not want to sit I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it.
PH2W chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was an adorable tag based on one of my favorite exchanges between Abby & Gibbs:-)!
ape1013 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I'm glad you added the tag, as well. But, the whole story was really good, also. Keep up the great work.

*hugs*

April
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That few sentences between Gibbs and Abby in the garage were always one of my favorite parts in 'Switch'. You did a great job of making something from it!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
make it a story please like they have to go with their punishments now
BJ Carter chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Excellent! Gibbs could be just as "bastardly" any time for me. I think he is great and you wrote it extremely well. Ever since he threatened Abbs I wanted to see it, thank you. I am sorry they went to that wonderful training all "us" government people have to go to, his slaps to the head were very well done and I miss again-BJ
ILU Greg chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
really funny. i liked it.
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
very nice!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
it's all good! especially the peck on the cheek at the end.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
How true to form. I could just picture Gibbs dealing with his recalcitrant team. Perfectly done.

Have you considered doing any SG-1 fic? That is my particular passion in life and as I like your style of writing I'm sure you'd do a great job.

Pam
KitsuneLauz chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Good fic! I've never watched that episode, I don't think (3.5) but I like the way you portrayed the characters :D
witchyred chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Heh. I think I enjoyed that just a lil too much... LOVE the Gibbs/Abby interaction.

This one is def going in my fave stories. Good job!