Reviews for Apology Accepted
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very good story
LKV chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I agree, there should be more Jasper bella friendship fics! I love them!
Hope chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I liked this I too thought it was unlikely if he were a dimensional person as a "Cullen" in the book he would not be as one dimensional as he was portrayed in the books and movies, in the guide he is fleshed out a bit as scholar and a gentleman and a successful business man as well as a thinker ... but not so much in the story-line. I think she just ran out of time or desire to flesh out all the characters and he is one of the ones that suffered as a stereotype. He would have some humanity and not just only be about Alice, that would not be enough for Alice as an independent woman or for the Cullen family relationships either.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved how it was highlighting Jasper's character as the big brother, AWESOME job! Please, please write more!
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I'll review for you, because I agree with you on the aspect that there aren't enough Jasper/Bella friendship stories.

I will not, however, review for Edward. He's an over controlling prude that needs to learn to adapt to modern times. No offence.

I would totally review for Jasper, though.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I really really reaaaaally loved reading it! :D thanks for writing this :)
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Taru Galateia chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OMG! Love this one-shot. Had to review it. XD
SimplyKey chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
if you want a pretty neat one check out my fic, a day with jasper on my profile its a bro/sis bond it not completed it i just havent updated in a few months but im working on the next chapter
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
yeah i agree, there should be more brother/sister bonding between Bella and Jasper, i mean she is really close to Emmett so why cant she a least be closer to Jasper lol :p
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 1/12/2009

I liked it! I totally agree with you too, I miss Bela/Jasper bonding time, like brother/sister or just a friendly relationship. Do you know any other like that here?
NessieCullen9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Thank you! More Jasper/Bella bonding is very good. Their closeness in BD (in the brief time Jasper and Alice were there!) was so sweet! I wish some of that had come out sooner.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
thats rather sweet... i agree, bellaXjasper friendship is tops... romance is kinda perverse
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I love this story. It always bothered me that Bella never had a conversation with Jasper after the incident in New Moon.. I wish the Cullens had never left, and I wish Bella didn't forgive them all so easily.. Don't get me wrong; I'm glad she did, but how could she just forgive them all? forgive Alice who were supposed to be her bestfriend, who had just left with no note, no explanation. What kind of person does that? Anyway. I'm babbling.

I liked your one-shot though. I love stories with Bella and Jasper and Emmet or the other Cullens. I love stories where they are bonding, you know :)

If anyone would ever like to chat, I'm here :)
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I think Jasper and Bella should be closer than they are, since they're going to be family. And I was peeved as well with the lack of an apology scene.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »