Reviews for Apology Accepted
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
You are 100% right there aren't enough Bella Jasper fics! You should do more this one is really good!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
aww i liked that. :]
kybac1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
yay! happiness...m. this just about made my day after a funeral and everything! thank you for a short and sweet fic!
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
It's true. There are no Bella and Jasper fics. This was very good. I loved how you portrayed Jasper.
M is for Misfit chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
aw yay that made my day! I love Jasper _
emilyswain chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i agree with the fact that there are not enough jasper and bella fanfics; particularly jasper who is for some reason a favorite character(maybe because i like his name), although seraphyn is writing one of jasper before he meets alice. i love this story! :D thumbs way up!
A Wall Of IV chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Yay! That was very good. You explained it perfectly it seems. I agree in alot of the fanfics Bella and Jasper are so distant. They could at least be friends! Or something... So i am very glad you did this!
inusgirl1030 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
i understand where u r coming from there aren't many fics with bella and jasper as friends... its a little sad b/c i like jasper he remindes me of a brother who gives u space but is there whan u need it
saranicole chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I really liked this story. I like Jasper... :) I'm glad someone wrote this (and WELL). Thanks!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very nice. I totally agree; we need to see more Bella and Jasper friendship going on, they seem like complete strangers even compared to Rosalie and Bella.
Daimios chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You're right- there SHOULD be more Jasper and Bella moments (like there is so much Bella and Emmett, or Bella and Alice). Jasper is a quiet soul, but I think Bella and Jasper have a lot of common ground. They're both studious, and they're bound like family. I want to see Jasper acting more like that brother to her, like he did when he was protecting Bella, with Alice, from James. Thank you for this one-shot; it certainly delineated Jasper's feelings quite accurately. The hug was unexpected, but certainly a good touch :).
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I like it! Do another Jasper-Bella fic, them hanging out or something.

Alison
NellieGURL chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I agree, not many people can capture Jasper and Bella as friends without it turning into a romance fic. Good job. :)
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I was waiting for someone to do something like this, and I must say that you did it very well. ;) Keep up the great work!
Vechababe chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
yikes, I feel like such a traitor right now, but here goes *takes a deep breath*

Edward is amazing. Perfect. Breath-taking. And of course, exceptionally, incredibly hot.

But, and here it comes; he has nothing on Jasper.

Okay, that's my confession over and down with now. I'll review: Loved it.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »