Reviews for Standing Out
Chany Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
the story is good, but in the end what's going to happen to sam and danny, i think you should make a sequel
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great story! you should definatly make a sequal to where Danny comes to where Sam lives.
christine chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
No, i do like the ending. It makes a really good point, even if it's kinda sad, but maybe you should do a sequel so you could still keep the point you made and get to see what happens with danny and sam, but anyways...really good story! Thanks alot!

-christine
thugzangelz chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow, that was sorta harsh.

Her parents suck!

Oh well, i hope you put up the sequal soon, cannot wait.
noname chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Yes you are correct in the fact that many did not like where you ended. most of my friends think you should make a sequel. anyway my opinion now i thought the story was pretty good.
GREEN FLAME chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
what are you crazy more i want more please write more it was so asowme
whirlgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Awesome fic. Please put up a sequel! I've read this fic over and over again but I need more. It's addictive... just like caffeine. I'm a loyal fan and to prove it to you I'll put you on my favorites list.

I'm sitting here my computer pouting and I won't stop pouting till you make a sequel. I hope you write one soon. (i'll blame you if my face gets stuck like this.)

Whirlgirl
Peaches-Destroyer chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
omg, i loved this story! normally i don't like AU, but u pulled it off pretty damn good!

Kyuu: Yup, yup!
coolgirlc chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
i liked where you ended it though i want more danny and sam moments.
Le Frenchy244 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
THAT WAS GREAT

PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ MAKE A SEQUEL

I WANT TO SEE WAT HAPPENS

LIKE OH MY GOD

THIS IS WORSE THEN BOOKS THAT ARE REALLY REALLYGOOD BUT LEAVE OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE LIKE HOLES AND FLIPPED (which are great)BUT YOU hAVE JUST GOT TO ADD A SEQUEL LIKE OH MYY GODD PLEZ I BEG OF U PLEZ

Emily
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That wasn't an end! That was a cliffhanger! Please. plaease please, be nice to your kind thoughtlful, reviewers by adding a chapter or writing a (short?) sequel. Or else we will all dturn into angry, pitchfork carrying, torch weilding, crazed villagers bent on making you write a sequle! 0:) But really it was a very good story adn ti was an intersting twist that you made Sam's parents ract like that. They might be adults technically but they aren't very mature. Again I would really apprieate if you wrote more, maybe even what happened when Sam got hoem to face her Aunt and Uncle and what she said to the paulina like girl. Hopefully Til later readings

-Charmed
Black January chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
WHY YOU LITTLE! And to think I actually liked this story... You horrible, horrible peron! GR...
Bi Polarbear chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Well... then... The story was good (albeit slightly confusing in some parts) but the ending was depressing. Congrates for having the guts to end it so sad like that(I can't; I'm more of a Disney ending kind of gal...)
Purple Mystic chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wait! Danny had something to tell Sam! I read the whole thing, and its fairly long. I enjoyed it! Man this did take long!