Reviews for Scripted
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is really good and so true because you can't really tell who is the good boy and who is the bad boy between robin and red x
mythica magic chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I like the way you portayed Robin and red-X its true about what you said and your fanfic is very good because of the deep thoughts, i liked it very much well done!x
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
This story is an interesting and original take on the Robin/Starfire/RedX love triangle. It's simple but effective. I think there are a few typos here and there and also Robin isn't tall (although I can't disagree with the devilishly good looking part :D), but I liked it. A lot.

The Silver Phoenix
Valda chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
GAH! I LOVE YOU ANI! *glomps clean off her feet* I loved it! Especially how you left it for us to decide! *dances*

RED X ALL THE WAY GON SARN IT!

I thought this kicked ass, how it kept refering back to movies and what have it, it was like the hook, or the riff, what ever!

I love your work, it's always so deep! I can't wait for more from you again!

Love you!

X
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow that was wonderfully well written and i love the writing style you used for it. Absolutely brilliant. It was extremely creative, especially with the "nice guys finish last." And i'm actualy glad you didn't tell us who won her in the end. The cliffy was very well done. Thus, I applaud you.

Don't ever stop writing!

X

Crimson Black
cookies chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
It's such a pretty little fic!
Rochelleteentitan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Awesome. I didn't find alot of editing mistakes. Don't be so hard on yourself. :) Nice oneshot and can't wait for the next update of Undoing of Realism.
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
i like it...a lot wow its really good!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This was interesting, a very interesting take indeed on this.

-Em