Reviews for After the Past Fades
clementime chapter 4 . 4/23
update!ah'm beggin' yah!
Toffee Sugar chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Personally, X-Men isn't one of my favourite movies; it had a good premise but it was far from perfect; even when Bryan Singer was directing the films, it had mistakes that couldn't be ignored. But I do like X-Men fanfiction for some reason. I'm a new reader, and I never liked the original Mystique that much, but with this story, you've changed my opinion of her. This story is well written, proof-read so that there aren't any typos (at least, from what I've noticed), and the characters, particularly Mystique. You write her so well and like her inner emotions and thoughts, and I absolutely love how you portrayed both her bad-ass and vulnerable attitude. To think that you created this when only x3 being the latest movie out and can extract so much from that one scene is quite amazing. I actually looked back at that scene where Mystique is getting cured because the last time I watched it, it was just forgettable. Thanks to Brett Ratner, it was rushed and out-of-the-blue, and it was just a cheap way to get rid of Mystique because of the actress's film schedules (but then again, Cyclop's fate was even worse). Your supporting characters also do a great job, and it's nice to see Mystique interacting with different characters rather than by herself and wallowing in her grief. I am really looking forward for Erik meeting up with Mystique after what he did to her. He better come up soon! Can you at least assure me he comes in at the very latest, 4 or 5 chapters? It would be good if it was 2 or 3, but... you're the author, not me. Are you actually going to continue this? The thing I don't like about FanFiction is that people abandon stories even when they've got a great story on their hands or reviews are just pouring in. I understand authors have a life, but they need to at least apologise or something that you're no longer going to update it or whatnot. I hope you're not one of those authors. But "cough" moving on from that, I think (it's implied in this review, but I'm going to say it anyway) that this is one of the best stories (yes, I know, I'm a newbie, but meh) that is seriously doesn't have enough reviews. I'm trying to find the word here... oh, I've got it, that is seriously underreviewed! i hope you continue this story, and if you aren't, at least say it, ok? Sorry... this is a long review... but the reason why it's so long because I strongly feel that this story can reach great heights.
-Toffee Sugar
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I'm glad that you're back! I'm glad that you incorporated X-Men: First Class into the story, and it was a nice touch that Hank won't take the cure after his encounter of Mystique. I hope you update soon!
Toffee Sugar 12 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Yay! You continued your story! I can't thank you enough for updating! This chapter was pretty good and liked how Menedez defends her and when Hank and Raven meet (but this is a Magneto/Mystique romance, right). And it was a nice touch for that bodyguard leaking info to the reporter cos' of her, uh... assets. Love this story and adding to my alerts and favs!
Allexxiell chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Welcome back. :)
Finally!
This promises to be very intruiging. Interetsing! Shall definitely In-Joy the ride 'till the end! :)
sasusakufan2357 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I love it! I hope you update :) I can't wait for the Magneto and Mystique reunion!
Palinlover chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Thank you so much for updating. I was really enjoying this and when I saw you hadn't updated for a long time and my heart sank. Thank goodness you're back!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I really love your story, with both your characters and plot standing out from the crowd. Marvel characters like Dr. Jarvis make my comic book geek head spin! It's been a hell of a long time since you updated, and DoFP may get in the way, but is there any chance at all that you will update this, cos' this is better than the Magneto/Mystique romance in First Class, and they haven't even interacted in this fic. Hope you update soon!
angeleye chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
actually, it wasn't 2 years, it has been 7 YEARS since you last updated. PLEASE UPDATE I AM BEGGING YOU, OR I WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH! I WARN YOU, THIS COULD BE A REALLY GOOD STORY, AND I'VE SEEN YOUR COMMUNITIES, LIKE CRUELLY HANDSOME (THAT IS YOURS, RIGHT?) AND YOUR COMMUNITY ON FANFICTION! IT'S REALLY GREAT! But no offense, I don't really like Rogue and Wolverine together, because he's like 15 years older than here, and i know it's not much different compared to Magneto and Mystique, but they seem to bond, whereas yours completely does not.

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls update! (and include wolverine and magneto)
angeleye chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
angelofsnow, i'm not lying, but this is the best story i have ever read, but it's been two years since you updated this! Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls update! And please have wolverine and magneto as main characters/love interests! Maybe include elements of first class and let her go to the mansion, and of course reuniting with eric!
Bloodkiller811 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
WHAT?! That's it?! Come on, man! Why is it that everytime someone makes an absolute masterpiece on Fanfic they never freaking finish it? Please finish it, I want to know what happens to Raven.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
I can't wait for Erik (I mean Magneto ;D) to show up...I hope you update soon! Keep up the great work~
Allexxiell chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
hey there:)

I see you haven't continued thi s story... yet. I"ve started redaing it a very short while ago, but would really like it if you continue:):)this is really god. I"m definitely curious of has happened to magneto and how both will meet. I hope you will continue it, soon:)

again, a really promising and nice beginning:)
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Continue this!

And she should get her powers back someday, I think. It's only fair.
Diana chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Unless you're dead, in a coma, or otherwise incapable of accessing a computer, you're pathetic. You haven't updated in over six months - not even a little message that says you won't be updating for a while. Is that too much to ask? Like I said: you're pathetic.