Reviews for Bus Stop
sandystar2k chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this was nice
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
It's like you can't write a boring story, like you're imune to it or something.
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
aw, Uni, I love this one too. It's much too adorable for words.I am going to practice my drawing, and when I make it good enough, I swear to you I will make a comic of this.

Excellent job, as always.
Mushawuff chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
good way or expressing. and i love 1/5 so im faving this.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That's sweet. I luv it! :)
blackmonday chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
ah, a wonderfully sweet ticket of memento. awesome work. Not too fluffy either. I'd guess a friendship fic cuz there were no real hint of any emo's. again, great job!
conversefreak3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
nice )
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
So this vignette is based off of a true life experience of yours? How exciting! Honestly, I'm not sure how to describe the relationship portrayed here, I'd go for a more than friends but less than lovers outlook myself. The writing here is powerful and descriptive, but never goes off into its own world and abandons the plot. You show an intimate knowledge of the characters and a healthy penchant for seeing the little details about them that are easily overlooked. This was definitely more than worth the time, I'm already looking forward to your next fanfic submission.
December'sRose chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh wow!

Truly an amazing oneshot! The way the writing flowed, the way Abby and Nigel were so IC, I loved it! You're going on my favorite authors list right now! D

~BlackDecember~
Usami chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
That was absolutely precious. I really enjoyed how most of the exchange between them was wordless, and any conversation between them consisted of sentences under 10 words. Everything else was done wonderfully between feelings and actions, and it was just done very well.

This was very nicely done, in my opinion. I could see both friendship and romance in this particular story, but I won't try to decide between them. It'll just be a sweet little mystery. But anyway, great job!
Abigail.And.Nigel.Forever chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
OMGE

You are the best writer in the history of forever.
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Hunnie? This is the best 1/5 story I've ever read. And I actually mean that in the most honest way. The IC of the two was unbearable. And the wording is just so professional. You had better become a writer.

Horray for the 1/5ness! I love their interaction. It's so perfect. And I can see it happening in the show. Wonderful work, sweetie. Be sure to write more, because me and my popcorn are waiting.