Reviews for The Doctor and the Patient
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Trinity Weiss chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
I have read your story ephiny63 and I think it is the best adult-version story I have ever read. I never thought about Clark getting raped, physically abused and especially the whole psychotic behaviour from Alicia. It's really a great story and hope to read more in future, whenever you are ready to create a new angst story about Clark.
Miss Kryptonite chapter 22 . 4/29/2007
phase 2? cant wait! thanks for such a great story!
pollypocket911 chapter 22 . 4/25/2007
WHAT? PHASE TWO! AH! great story! can't wait for the sequal!
MysticWolf1 chapter 22 . 4/20/2007
It was about time Alicia got what she deserved, but I wish Kal had tortured her a bit first, maybe with her own whip.

Kal El is an intricate part of who Clark really is. He always fasinated me. I always wondered what would happen if he decided to rule the world. There are not many fics out there that explore Kal El's darker side. I have read a few torture Clark fics, but I haven't read any where Clark/Kal is the perpetrater of torture.

Just a small nit-pick: In Smallville cannon the black kryptonite is the one that can split Clark, or merge him to his alter ego. Silver kryptonite makes him paranoid, as in the season 5 episode "Splinter".
pollypocket911 chapter 21 . 4/9/2007
oh snap! you pissed off clark! can't wait to see how this plays out so update son! )
MysticWolf1 chapter 21 . 4/8/2007
Wow! Powerful story! I was very frustrated every time Clark got free only to be recaptured.

I hope Kal El's retribution is hell for Alicia, Lionel, and everyone else who abused him and Chloe.

Just on a note, Clark would call his mother "mom" not "Mum".
Miss Kryptonite chapter 21 . 4/8/2007
your story really rocks! post more soon!
coffee-lova85 chapter 21 . 4/8/2007
pollypocket911 chapter 20 . 3/22/2007
aw! poor chloe! don't worry! clark is on is way! update soon!
coffee-lova85 chapter 20 . 3/22/2007
pollypocket911 chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
poor clark! where's lionel? is clark ever goingtoget better? WHAT'S GOING ON WITH CHLOE? so many questions... so few chapters ) update soon please!
Tacpebs chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
Poor Clark. Bring on the next chapter! Please!
Eljay123 chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
keep on rolling out the chapters! loving it! martha doubting... o mionel lol
coffee-lova85 chapter 18 . 3/8/2007
oh! PPMVS! awesome update!