Reviews for The Gathering
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Aww haha, now this is just too cute.
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Beautiful! You are now my favourite NTRL author!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha, that was pretty...HILARIOUS! I loved this lods; great job! (:

Angelica
shooting-stetsons chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
oh my god that was the cutest thing ever! I loved every word or it! I mean, I thought she was late for a really important meeting or something, not her own wedding! That's just great.
OTP chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
lol that was good
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
"The Most Intelligent Gnome on Earth"

:D

I knew it! Great story.
rylolynn chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Great twist! I had no idea what was going on till...

“Avert your eyes, Mr. Lupin,” Tonks whispered. “Pretend you never saw me.”

lovely story as always... and you weaved that prompt perfectly like the story was already written and someone just labeled it!
Ella Cinders chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh!

I liked this story a lot!

And I'd just LOVE a piece of Honeymoon!Remus

EC x
purebristles chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aww, this was adorable! But if Tonks were getting married, I wouldn't let her do anything herself. :)
No Sweeter Song chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! And the sad part is, I didn't catch on till the very end. Even with Andromeda and Ted there. Go ahead, sacrifice me to the Death Eaters.

Such a sweet write, and you really put your prompts together. Good work!
this-recurring-dream chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
YAY! bloody gnomes!
gnomex chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Fantastic story

GiddyGirliex
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
oh! this was simply wonderful. tough combination of prompts you had there, i'm so very impressed at what you managed to churn out! i absolutely loved it... remus being all worried was so endearing, and tonks' fiasco with 'Gnome Chompsky' (which TOTALLY cracked me up, by the way - gold stars for that) was hilarious. i was a tad mystefied at the start as to what exactly was going on, but as i read on i started to suspect a wedding... and that just made me even happier. *swoon!*

so, yes. utterly lovely!