Reviews for Flower
inScense09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very well written Taiora :)
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was great!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awww that was kawaii...you're a Sorato fan? Oh well xD
Necessitating Love chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh I liked this very much. So simple and yet so touching. Reminded me of the end credit of "Our War Game" where Sora sends Tai a picture of her wearing the hairclip. :sigh: That had to be one of my favorite Taiora moments. Anyhoo, great oneshot!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
very prettiful!

and OMG I love you for still writing Digimon ::sigh:: this was the first fandom I fell head-over-heels in love with

haha Sorato is awesome, I agree (but maybe that's because I want Tai for myself... -_-)

write more!

~Mirai
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
that was kawaii! i luv taiora!
dorkiss chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I love this! It's so simple and I love the outsiders perspective...great job!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was adorable. I love how you played it out as very 'fairy-tale'-esque (starting with "One day..." and having the narrator chip in their own two cents every now and then).
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Cute story, really liked the part at the end '...this was easier to think about then how that missile nearly blew up their town last week...'
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
so cute
Flarie Hanami chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
So Kawaii! _
Departures chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
That was really cute _

Stained In Negativity
Unproper Grammar chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Taiora is the last pairing I ever choose to read (I'm more of a Michi fan myself), and on the rare occasion that I do, I never review.

But this just left me grinning and happy and the last line was just adorable. I loved it.

Keep up the amazing work.
Arilla Rossi chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Aww! Very cute!

I liked the style of writing as a whole. I think this stands perfectly on its own.

A sweet little one shot to give me the little taste of Taiora I like, being more of a Sorato fan myself. This may be the first Taiora to go on my favorites. At the very least one of the few!

•Arilla