Reviews for Cat Person
yaoigurl06 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Oh wow...that was really CUTE! OMG...never read a digimon fic...but this one was good! Aw!
God chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*sniffles* So damn cute!

I didn't even know they had raspberry pocky *left out of the loop*

Heh, very enjoyable! Another great job Catboy!
Akina chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*squeals with happiness* THAT WAS SO CUTE!

Omg! I loved the last part!

‘He still tastes like raspberry’ the brunette noted. Eventually, the need for air forced the two boys to pull away.

“Tai…Taichi-senpai…” a wild-eyed Daisuke managed to stutter. “Why… why me?”

“I always was a cat person.” the older boy replied smiling.

And Daisuke knew at that moment that he no longer hated Garfield.

*giggles* Okay! I'm on a roll now, so off to the others! *waves* Bye Sato-chan!
liz-a chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Im impressed that you made Daisuke sound so fuckable in such a short amount of time XD. This story gives me inspiration...*cracks open pack of sketching pencils* maybe i shall draw this pairing mehehehee. Question: how old do you make the characters in your fics?

I don't know if the contest had a specific amount of words you had to write but i think, as good as the story was, it could be slightly improved with a bit more detail, perhaps a hint of them being at the party near the beginning. Regardless i still really enjoyed it especially kitty daisuke *smacks his ass*
6NekoChan9 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
i like that...being a cat person miself...too bad my friend was Tai...nd she's allergic to cats XP

.,.
Anonymous Bastard chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I should probably begin reviewing all of these fics I read. I'm such a lurker.

This is really fluffy and [wince] cute. I like it when the blatantly submissive characters innocently and obliviously suck on things.
Oni-Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Aww it no suck. I like it! Hope you win or at least place it was so Kawaii! Love the mental argument there Mind out of the gutter xD I say that alot...wait no Im TOLD that alot..My bad ;)
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
LOL! I love it!
Kayla chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
wow, great story! i love how you intertwined everything along the raspberry flavored pocky ;p i also like how you ended it with some humor. i look forward to reading more of your ffs
naow chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
soo, pretty much your awesome and i want to read more or your stuff! lol