Reviews for Taijitu
Lomesa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, wow.
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
so full, abstract, and I can't take it...
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
deep and telling.

I loved it.
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I can't think of anything to say that can express how awesome your fic is haha. Liked the last stanza (:
a vestige of peace chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
holy crap! You are my very own Percy Shelly, i swear. that was beautiful. why is it that everything you write is so beautiful?
Dead Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Damn! I really liked that a lot. Very bittersweet. Well done.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Just lovely. :)
Kikyounokanashii chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I love the contrast you made between the two couples. This is really beautiful, and as for not really being a poet... maybe you should rethink that
cadkitten chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
In the first part you wrote "dearth", perhaps you meant death? and in the last part (X.) you write new twice "as a new... new and full as a moon". It doesn't quite flow as well as the rest does.

Anyway, overall, it's nice and flows well with the exception of the last part I mentioned above. I only mention the other parts since you've been nominated and you might want to fix it if it really is a typo.
Lady Anakin chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I like it, your really good at poetry

I never really thought about a Naraku and Kana relationship before they are like the yang to the yin of sesshoumaru and rin
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very nice. This reminds me of T.S Eliot. I've often wanted to see something like this that revolved around Kanna and Rin. You never cease to amaze me with your writing!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow. A very deep and moving piece. Takes my breath away. Excellent job.
Silver Morning chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Amazing poem. I checked out the drawing at Merimask's journal and I have to say you captured the idea very beautifully. I love the last part, X, especially the last line.
icy roses chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
that poem was utterly beautiful. (i'm sure you've heard that about ten million times, but i'm not a creative reviewer).

you hero/amazing/genius/best. please keep writing. my life depends on it.
mary chapter 1 . 11/3/2006