Reviews for Mine
politely cynical chapter 1 . 3/14
Alright so apparently I reviewed this back in 2009 and said it was confusing. I'm not sure what I was thinking back then, because it's great!
P3nny4UrTh0ught5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was perfect. I loved it. I love possessive Fred
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awe! Cute:) Awesome job!

-Lynn
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Well, that was a little weird... not really in a bad way. Maybe you could have been a bit more direct and then continued after Fred said, "Mine". For example: Fred could have been glaring a little at Terry when Hermione was flirting with him. Just an idea... Good Job, though.
Pixie555 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
cool, it's a shame its only a one shot
jj chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
coolio
Willful Destruction chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
It was short and sweet, I think. Loved it.

~WD
Politelycynical chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is kind of confusing, but also the kind of story that I would adore a second chapter from.
Amethyst Elann chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is my favorite Fred/Hermione story. :)
Joy chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
You are my hero! Your story is amazing. Too bad guys here don't do that eh?
The Night's Darkest Star chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
"Good, good," he didn't remove his arms from around her and started moving them towards the garden wall. Stopping when they couldn't go any further, leaning down, he whispered, "Mine, you are mine."

I don't know why but I love it when the guy gets possessive like that. It's a weird thing of mine :D Great oneshot!

Love Dark Star
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Again, I wish someone would do that to me!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Creepy and delicious.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I loved his passion in this story!
hpfan456312 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I've read a couple of your stories, and I think I like the longer ones better. I liked how you made Fred step up in this story and make a move instead of just looking sad from the sidelines!