Reviews for Dramatic Orchestrations
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 43 . 7/29
Phew! Feels like I was holding a breath that last chapter.
StarRose0 chapter 43 . 6/20
That was not expected... I was hoping for a happy ending.
An Irish Twin is someone born within the same year. Meaning, if one child was born on the first of January and the other was born on the first of December they would be Irish Twins.
I was always pretty sure Toby was meant to be around a year old, which would make him almost seven not five. (I am surrounded by little kids and the younger ones seem to be at the same stage as Toby was in the movie and they are all one or slightly younger.)
lykiana chapter 12 . 2/19
What a creative and intriguing backstory! I'm in love
Guest chapter 43 . 9/22/2016
OH. MY. GOD.
This story was awesome!
Suspense,drama, humour and cliff hangers. This was an excellent read. Thank you for a great read. Now onwards towards the sequel
Guest chapter 38 . 9/21/2016
Lol
dannisez chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I am so loving this...stumbled across this yesterday and trying so hard not to peek at the end. Thank you for a top read
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 43 . 9/9/2016
This story has kept me on my toes since Chapter 1. It does feel a litttle rushed for the ending of the last chapter. I hope the sequel could brighten the mood on this story. You are truely an amazing author.
AmeliaYvaine13 chapter 43 . 8/13/2016
After reading through the whole fic in one day I can tell you one thing: I absolutely love you! It is very well written and I like the way Jareth and Sarah are riling eacg other up. But two things bother me greatly: 1. the ending was rather fast and 2. why teling everyone there would be a sequel when there is none? It is cruel ending a story like that then getting everyones hopes up just to be crashed again. I (and I think a horde of other fans) would have loved to know how they end up.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
Up until chapter 11, I began wondering about the pacing and the depth of characters, interactions, dialogue, etc...and then you write this. Now I recall the story that I so adored, however many years ago it's been since I had stumbled upon it. The imagery and emotion of the scene with her weeping in the dark as a child, calling him to give her rain and stormy winds, so that should would not grieve alone...that scene is so moving - that's what reminded me of which tale this was, after the many that I've read in the time since. His careful and conflicting thoughts on the whole matter are what make it so endearing (and exciting) to encounter, as a reader. As before, thank you sharing this - I look forward to reading it, again.
ekdhkd chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Kebdjdb
Fruitsmoothy chapter 43 . 1/14/2016
I loved this. I loved the premise. I loved the characters and how you portrayed them. I loved the adventure you took me on with your words. Thank you!
tyra.reeves.1 chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
please please please tell me the name of the sequel so I can ready it.
kellyn1604 chapter 43 . 8/29/2015
Great story! Is there a sequel? What is the title? I would love to know how you intended these two to end up
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »