Reviews for Dramatic Orchestrations
Mango Supreme chapter 43 . 2/19
OOOOOOOH DAYMN
what an ending

oh my glory this was a good read
good pace, good interactions...

thank you so much and i look forward to reading the sequel :D
Wynni chapter 27 . 1/7
oh, how I love your Toby!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
This story was so insanely good!
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
I really, really like what you are doing with inserting bits of the origin story of the labyrinth. I like that you keep it short.
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I am in love with your word choice!
Miranda chapter 43 . 7/24/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO NONONOONONNONO YOU CANNOT DO THIS! I was going without sleep for days and then finally this, i cannot believe you! i loved the story, every second of it, and it is obvious how as it progresses so it becomes more complicated and creative...now off to find that sequel and read the living hell out of it!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
I was laughing out loud at the poems thing! really great idea :))) but why does it not affect Oran?
Miranda S chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
I hate to read you apologising in the end of almost every chapter! I should've reviewed so much earlier, but given that I'm reading the whole finished story rather than as it first came out on a per-chapter basis, I was simply too much into it to pause. But really, there is nothing to apologise about! I loved this chapter, and the ending was just great. We cannot let the thing we've all been expecting since chapter 1 happen in a dream, now, can we :)
The story so far develops wonderfully, it is so hard indeed to come by a good Labyrinth fic that is both believable and naughty and not too much off-topic. I am a bit starting to get annoyed by Sarah's constant hesitations and ways of cutting him off, but I suppose this is part of her personality speaking here. Personally I would've made her older in this story so we can get past this, and her sexual inexperience as well, but this works great with the plot so I mustn't complain. Off I go reading on...
veronicaselene chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. I devoured this story and that's how it ended?! EXCELLENT story! I am DESPERATELY hoping you'll finish the sequel! I'm terrified to start reading it since it's not finished and hasn't been updated since 2010. I hope you come back soon! I have enjoyed this so very much!
Nichalia chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Haha in one question you made me really like Karen.
Lozzarooni chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
That was an absolutely fantastic story and I was hooked from the start. I really want to read the sequel but I fear that I'll be disappointed as I see it's unfinished. Alas, I will check back often to see whether you decide to carry on either that or the re-working of this simply wonderful story.
Rosa chapter 43 . 6/2/2013
The ending just killed me! Honestly so many mysteries not even the tinest bit solved! The sequel is a small consolation.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You write beautifully! There is an almost lyrical quality to the opening and the imagery is wonderfully vivid. I am eager and excited to read more!

...I do have... a very selfish comment/request...though please don't take it badly. Seeing a photo real person staring at me while I read from the corner of the page is unnerving to me in the way clown and china dolls are unnerving. Is there any chance you'd consider an alternative cover art for your stories?
Kypriothe chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
"So, does this radio of yours have a name?

CACKLING ehehehehe.
DaGypsyGirl chapter 38 . 3/4/2013
Oh wow, the Twins and Jareth should *never* ever meet Fred and George... That would be too much for both their parents :D
Great story by the way and incredibly awesome chapter!
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »