Reviews for Dramatic Orchestrations
AC01 chapter 12 . 3/14
Up until chapter 11, I began wondering about the pacing and the depth of characters, interactions, dialogue, etc...and then you write this. Now I recall the story that I so adored, however many years ago it's been since I had stumbled upon it. The imagery and emotion of the scene with her weeping in the dark as a child, calling him to give her rain and stormy winds, so that should would not grieve alone...that scene is so moving - that's what reminded me of which tale this was, after the many that I've read in the time since. His careful and conflicting thoughts on the whole matter are what make it so endearing (and exciting) to encounter, as a reader. As before, thank you sharing this - I look forward to reading it, again.
ekdhkd chapter 1 . 2/15
Kebdjdb
Fruitsmoothy chapter 43 . 1/14
I loved this. I loved the premise. I loved the characters and how you portrayed them. I loved the adventure you took me on with your words. Thank you!
tyra.reeves.1 chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
please please please tell me the name of the sequel so I can ready it.
kellyn1604 chapter 43 . 8/29/2015
Great story! Is there a sequel? What is the title? I would love to know how you intended these two to end up
Guest chapter 36 . 6/19/2015
this story had been going well until you blew it. No way Sarah would not have immediately demanded to see jareth about Toby. Just no way. You blew it badly
Memory25 chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
I was just about to mention that lmao. I was all "SARAH! YOU IDIOT! You talk and talk about caution and suspicion and no-I-won't-give-you-Toby, but then you sign away who knows what the minute the thing's in front of you...how old are you again? Or did he hit you with fairy glitter?"
Mango Supreme chapter 43 . 2/19/2015
OOOOOOOH DAYMN
what an ending

oh my glory this was a good read
good pace, good interactions...

thank you so much and i look forward to reading the sequel :D
Wynni chapter 27 . 1/7/2015
oh, how I love your Toby!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 43 . 12/11/2014
This story was so insanely good!
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
I really, really like what you are doing with inserting bits of the origin story of the labyrinth. I like that you keep it short.
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I am in love with your word choice!
Miranda chapter 43 . 7/24/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO NONONOONONNONO YOU CANNOT DO THIS! I was going without sleep for days and then finally this, i cannot believe you! i loved the story, every second of it, and it is obvious how as it progresses so it becomes more complicated and creative...now off to find that sequel and read the living hell out of it!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
I was laughing out loud at the poems thing! really great idea :))) but why does it not affect Oran?
Miranda S chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
I hate to read you apologising in the end of almost every chapter! I should've reviewed so much earlier, but given that I'm reading the whole finished story rather than as it first came out on a per-chapter basis, I was simply too much into it to pause. But really, there is nothing to apologise about! I loved this chapter, and the ending was just great. We cannot let the thing we've all been expecting since chapter 1 happen in a dream, now, can we :)
The story so far develops wonderfully, it is so hard indeed to come by a good Labyrinth fic that is both believable and naughty and not too much off-topic. I am a bit starting to get annoyed by Sarah's constant hesitations and ways of cutting him off, but I suppose this is part of her personality speaking here. Personally I would've made her older in this story so we can get past this, and her sexual inexperience as well, but this works great with the plot so I mustn't complain. Off I go reading on...
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »