Reviews for To the Victor
To victory then, Kyuubi. Red's such a pretty color on golden hair and blue eyes, don't you think? Oh, look. Kakashi's alone again, even if he doesn't know it now. Sasuke died when he defected to Orochimaru. Ahh, the curse of team 7. So, laugh, Kyuubi, laugh and grin as they all die and Kohona burns. After all, when red and blue mix, you get purple, and that can be more twisted than red, no?
To victory then, Kyuubi.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
And I thought it was Sasuke using some obscure technique to take over Naruto's body! Is it weird that I find the Kyuubi preferable?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Solid work. Thanks.
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Is it odd that i recognized all those references?

For some reason, i am attracted to morbid fics. And before i started keeping up with the manga, i would clearly be able to imagine this being the fox's personality.
naash chapter 1 . 5/21/2011

very dark

i love it all. sakura was too blind
The Desiree Incident chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this is incredible! it's definitely outside the norm of a lot of other FF and also this somewhat reminds me of edgar allan poe. it's well written! and did i mention its brilliant? it is :)
tvizz chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow narutos scary O_O sorry but i don't get it XD does sakura die or not? and who is the "he" who died XDXDXD btw continue3
the grey mage chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
this was really good. really good. too bad it seems you don't write anymore.
dragonhalf-lover17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Its ok and all. but you lost e at the begining part of this fict
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Yeah, I like Sakura a lot too. And yet I enjoyed this fic. The beginning was the best, when you were describing the subtle changes in Naruto that Sakura was noticing.
Aikora chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I like Sakura too, honestly without her I wouldn't know who to hate. So many ways to kill her, gush gush.
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This one's really good too. A little more clear-cut than the others, but still very mysterious and dark. I like it.
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh God.

Your Kyuubi Naruto scares the crap out of me. Nice to see him represented as something more subtly cunning than outright brutal.

Oi. I have to find fluff now.
Bright light chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
You are an amazing writer, dark and more dark! But this was fantastic!