Reviews for Without a Home: Tale of the Red Fox
chris chapter 5 . 5/20
keep on writing
strabimonx chapter 5 . 2/8
Ok but could you make a naruto is a bloodbender fanfic
Power345 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This seems like one of the best avatar naruto crossovers I have read so on to chapter 2.
Berserk Kyuubi chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
aww you can't quit the story now it's so freakn good _
Lithius Nemroth chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
:O gasp he has met hinata! what happenes next?
Obscure Morality chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
ok... so naruto is apparently an attractive homicidal sociopath that just now learns to use his skills effectively, its so bad
EpicJargon chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
it was an intresting fic but i found the assains powers to be unrealistic (in comparison to a demonicly charged shinobi) and hinatas entrance a bit off.
Masteria chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Dear kagehisa

I am sorry if this message finds you at a tiresome or bothersome time, I have read some of your work and was wondering if you would do the same? Maybe even review? I know I haven't reviewed what you have done, I guess I could if you wanted me to... as a sort of payment for the review you give me?

Also, I am trying to get user input for my story as it is my first fanfiction and I would like people to vote in the 2 polls I currently have up, and/or to spread my story to the people they know. Will you do that for me? Please and thank you.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
very interesting story
JadeStoneTheYounger chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I really like your story so far. Please update again really soon.
xbusterz chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Without a Home: Tale of the Red Fox

FINISH IT NOW!

OR ILL LET MY DARLECKT FREND DO TO YOU WHAT WANTS TO DO TO EVEYBODY!(DARLECKT:ExTeRmNaTe!,EXTERMNATE!,EXTERMNATE!)

3more chaps pleas!
xbusterz chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Naruto and Avatar: Last Airbender Crossover » Without a Home: Tale of the Red Fox

umm arnt you going to update...:(
xbusterz chapter 2 . 1/9/2010

well in narutos time that skywolf becomes the nine tailed wolf (manely ice inpowerment hehe "evil swifty eyes"
The Dark Angel Michael chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
you have... caught my interest with this story. please continue on.

Peace Out!
Kingdark chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
A word of advice, if you abandon a fic, PUT IT INTO THE SUMMARY DAMMIT!