Reviews for Heroes
Daggers.Silver chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Fjdklfjlkajfkljdkfla that chapter ending with the boys bantering. UUUGGGHHH that was so good I'm dying with laughter! Lol.

Great story. :D
music2muse chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Ok. That was awesome. I'm looking forward to the sequel. I was a little leery at first about it being AU. So many AUs. So many suck. But that was really cool. Love the foreshadowing. One thing I think you really missed out on though... When Dean says to Mable that "It's Winchester now" you really missed a good "So, what. Did you two run off to Vegas" moment. :] Going to read the sequel now. Huzzah!
kittyhawk09 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Wow this had been really good so far. I loved the father-son interaction between John and Dean. I had to keep reminding myself that they weren't hunters. I was a tiny bit suprised that Matt reacted so strongly but it makes more sense then anything. I mean it's not like he has ever gone by Sam knowingly and he's lived around 20 years as Matt. I look forward to seeing what will change his mind and if he ever meets John. Oh by the way, of all the lines in this chapter, this is my favorite:

Dean brought a handup to cover his mouth, trying very hard to remind his lungs that breathing was a good thing.
koalablanc chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
This is the second story of yours I read and they're both two of the best SPN stories I ever read! (This one and House of Burden)

You bring us in an alternate universe but you still keep every one in character. Your writing is great, funny and a little bittersweet at times. I'm hooked and I'm spending my night reading instead of sleeping Thank you again for your fantastics stories!
pielover62 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I just finished reading this for the second time and I still love it just as much. Just wondering if you ever got around to writing a sequel for it. Would still love to see one if you haven't. IN the meantime this is going on my favorites list.
Arilaen chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Yay! Great story D I like the twist on Sam's powers as a blessing, nice!
Medusa -the writer chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Maygin, I don't know if you are still around but you have written two of the best stories ever! This one and House of Burden. Both are an amazing alternate look on the brothers Winchester that still manages to keep them completely in character. Thank you.
pielover62 chapter 13 . 4/19/2010
I'm not usually a big fan of AU stories, but I loved this! I'd like to read the sequel, but I'm looking at your list of fics I can't tell which one it is. Or have you posted it somewhere else?
pielover62 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I know this is an old story of yours, but I had to a take just a moment to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I don't usually like AU stories like this, but I've liked several of you rother stories and thought I'd give it a try. I'm realy glad I did! Dean as a fireman was the first thing that won me over - just imagining being carried out in those big strong arms... Well, enough said. And I love that you've included Pastor Jum and the "special children". I can't wait to see how this developes.
monkeybuttsfromhell chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
hey i know you wrote this awhile ago but any chance of a sequel still? It's really good and is worth a second story. but even if you dont write another one good job on this one. i enjoyed reading it a lot!
asdfjkl chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
sequel? please?
cuddygirl18 chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
great, great, great story i ever read! :) i love it! i want more of new stories like this story! :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 12 . 11/25/2009