Reviews for The Irony of It All
Anonymous Rex chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Okay, I was going to save my rather brief review for the last chapter but reading Jimmy's reaction prompted me to put it here. Simply… wow. I have almost no words. This has to be one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read. It's just astounding. I don't think there's any way I could properly express what I think about what you've done here but hopefully intimating a small portion of how awestruck I am will suffice for that deficiency. I spent all night reading this to the early hours of the morning when I should have gone to sleep during a sickness but I don't regret any of it.

Jimmy's reaction was priceless and was some facet of how I felt after reading through the whole ordeal. It made me laugh but it's just so true. Going through all of that would give you a radically different perspective on life.
Fiction lover250 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
I loved it, yay, I'm the 200th reviewer of the irony of it all, yay me!
Dino-Rogue chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Why do I love this fic? Let me count the ways... the countless ways! Honestly, from the characters to the plot itself. And how about those thoughts/advice you threw out and scattered here? Talk about inspiring! And very enlightening, too. Stuff you rarely find in fics these days, even good ones. And this, my friend, is beyond good. You broke boundaries, defied and destroyed overused elements. With the characters, for example. Like that of Cindy's mother. Thanks for writing her as something other than a heartless, manipulative monster. And Nick, as well! Gosh, for a while there I thought you weren't gonna let him off easy, but thanks for changing his path and not writing him with sll that overused elements previously mentioned. I mean, you kind of did at first, in the beginning of the story, but then... boom! Wise move turning him into a key character towards the end. And not a bad one, at that. Thanks for redeeming him and Cin's mom like that. It's simply perfect... everything about this piece is perfect! How you did it all, the flow... first you had me scared for our dear heroes, then excited. Then nervous, then relieved. You had me jumping from emotion to emotion! Suspense, drama, romance... and also a healthy dose of the good-old reality-bending science! You did a fantastic job with this magnificent story! Spot-on with the show, spot-on with my fanfic-reading little heart! :)

Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading!
Sleepyhead08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This story is amazing. Honestly, swap out a few names, write a few more character bios and boom, publish that sucker as a stand alone book. It's that good. xD
TheLianKing chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I knew it was him all along! Something in my gut just told me. Wow, even while reading a story, I am still good at reading people. Even if they are fictional characters.
DarkSakura159 chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I have no words for your story. It was so complicated that I was blown out of my mind that you managed to think up a story like this! It's AMAZING! ( okay, so maybe there is a word to describe your story but it's soooo underexaggereted!) Thank you for the wonderful story and hope you'll write more. :)
demi-god of hell chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Just finished our fanfic and it was really great.
DRSDavidSoft chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
And finally, I'm finished reading... Less than 24 hours is great!
Once again, thanks for this awesome story... For years, people are reading it and enjoying it. You are a great writer!
I wish you keep this nice work...
DRSDavidSoft chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
I actually LOVED every single word you wrote!
Man it is awesome!
Love, fun, science, adventure, mystery... All of them were amazingly written in your story!
I really enjoyed it... Thank you!
By the way, are you a software programmer?
For the first time I see someone points out computer related stuff right..
I guess jimmy could use a 'dir' command in chapter 6 to find the correct access command.
About multiple realities in the same time, I should say you have great ideas how to manage write it.
Like every parallel world is a reality, and jimmy build one for Cindy...
All of those romantic situations were well written.
Great nice work!
I could continue complimenting your nice work, but it'll be endless!
DRSDavidSoft chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
It's awesome! I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Great wirk!
Oooooooooop chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
This fic was so totally and insanely awesome! Bro, you should make like a book dude! Or like a movie, yeah, a movie would be cool. For serious tho great fic, it was amazing, like the best ever. Keep writing man, Id be stoked to check out some of your other stuff. Keep up the good work!
Miss Yaya chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I have to say this is my favorite JN-fanfic ever :D I... I am speechless, but thank you for this story
WinniUsagi chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
YES! AFTER THREE AND A HALF HOURS OF READING, I'M FINALLY FINISHED! *dances*

But let me say this: This is a simply amazing story. I loved it so much- the plotline was perfect, the characters weren't OOC, it wasn't TOO fluffy like usual stories, and I could totally imagine this happening in a real Jimmy Neutron episode. You, my friend, have got some serious writing talent. Truly awesome job. ~applauds~
onemind chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
awesome. just amazing.:)

great job:)

I knew the teacher is the evil one! they are always the evil ones;)

great story and I look forward to reading more of your JC stories
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story tantalizingly bittersweet.