Reviews for The Irony of It All
Sleepyhead08 chapter 1 . 2/6
This story is amazing. Honestly, swap out a few names, write a few more character bios and boom, publish that sucker as a stand alone book. It's that good. xD
the coyoteman chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I knew it was him all along! Something in my gut just told me. Wow, even while reading a story, I am still good at reading people. Even if they are fictional characters.
DarkSakura159 chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I have no words for your story. It was so complicated that I was blown out of my mind that you managed to think up a story like this! It's AMAZING! ( okay, so maybe there is a word to describe your story but it's soooo underexaggereted!) Thank you for the wonderful story and hope you'll write more. :)
demi-god of hell chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Just finished our fanfic and it was really great.
DRSDavidSoft chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
And finally, I'm finished reading... Less than 24 hours is great!
Once again, thanks for this awesome story... For years, people are reading it and enjoying it. You are a great writer!
I wish you keep this nice work...
DRSDavidSoft chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
I actually LOVED every single word you wrote!
Man it is awesome!
Love, fun, science, adventure, mystery... All of them were amazingly written in your story!
I really enjoyed it... Thank you!
By the way, are you a software programmer?
For the first time I see someone points out computer related stuff right..
I guess jimmy could use a 'dir' command in chapter 6 to find the correct access command.
About multiple realities in the same time, I should say you have great ideas how to manage write it.
Like every parallel world is a reality, and jimmy build one for Cindy...
All of those romantic situations were well written.
Great nice work!
I could continue complimenting your nice work, but it'll be endless!
DRSDavidSoft chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
It's awesome! I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Great wirk!
Oooooooooop chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
This fic was so totally and insanely awesome! Bro, you should make like a book dude! Or like a movie, yeah, a movie would be cool. For serious tho great fic, it was amazing, like the best ever. Keep writing man, Id be stoked to check out some of your other stuff. Keep up the good work!
Miss Yaya chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I have to say this is my favorite JN-fanfic ever :D I... I am speechless, but thank you for this story
WinniUsagi chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
YES! AFTER THREE AND A HALF HOURS OF READING, I'M FINALLY FINISHED! *dances*

But let me say this: This is a simply amazing story. I loved it so much- the plotline was perfect, the characters weren't OOC, it wasn't TOO fluffy like usual stories, and I could totally imagine this happening in a real Jimmy Neutron episode. You, my friend, have got some serious writing talent. Truly awesome job. applauds
onemind chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
awesome. just amazing.:)

great job:)

I knew the teacher is the evil one! they are always the evil ones;)

great story and I look forward to reading more of your JC stories
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story tantalizingly bittersweet.
Taffy Cat chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Whew, where to start? I guess I'll go with, that was a fantastic story! Definitely the best Jimmy Neutron story I've ever read. It has it all; multifaceted characters that stay true to their original form; a complex, gravy-thick plot, enhanced with skillful foreshadowing and then tied up quite neatly; and, last but not least, great writing.

The twists and turns taken... hoo boy, your story is deceptively simple at the beginning. Not that that's bad at all! I enjoyed the pace at which things started developing, the way things seemed so straightforward at first and then, bam!, the plot thickens and you're just grabbed by the action.

The idea of reality being controlled in such a computer-like fashion is fascinating, especially after the scene where Jimmy is overwriting the nanobots' commands. I can understand why Jimmy would be so tempted to take control, and I think it shows a part of him that's hinted at but never fully explored in the show.

My favorite line from the whole story has to be "Please wait patiently for the reconditioning process of your data." Funny and thought-provoking at the same time!
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I liked the Heisenberg joke I have to remember that
A Late Reviewer or Praiser chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
I know I'm late... terribly late for reviewing. It's not really my fault I got into the fandom this late... but after reading this... heart-stopping, adrenaline-rushing, greatly-written, and masterfully-done piece of literature... late or not I have to give you my piece of mind in this work, dang it! (Pardon the language. Due to your work, I'm in the state of euphoria right now.)

I've been browsing several fanfics later days, and some are quite good in my taste, but never I have read such as yours. I thought it was another cliché: Jimmy gets emo and Cindy's there to comfort him. And hoo boy, I am wrong. Before I know it, it developed into a deeper, tight-gripping plot. It is so gripping that as I read through this, my heart was beating fast, and my breaths were becoming puffs (I should have never read this in one shot... I thought I'm gonna faint with all the twist and turns and revelations...). And, wow, your thingamajig with warping reality is so convincing... I am wondering where you came up with that idea, especially the part where Jimmy was overwriting the reality nanobots' system... I am totally convinced.

And speaking of that part above, I nearly cried. I actually have to get up from my seat and get some tissue since my nose is getting all runny. It doesn't help that there was this violin piece that keep playing on my head (courtesy of Last Song Syndrome) that's highlighting Jimmy's heroic sacrifice. The piece was kind of light in tone, but ends in a less cheerful in the end. Then my mind just have to synch the climax part of the piece to Jimmy's...um... dying. Cue fallen tears and more tissues.

I especially applaud chapter 6 onwards... up to the end. The chapters where all the secrets, plans and gambits were revealed and played. It was very well darn written, heck, it's very well written that you have immersed me in the action (as I said above, it got me short-breath!)! And that's saying something... I hope it flatters you, because I'm hoping it will flatter you.

I am apologizing because you might find that I'm mincing my words (a habit of mine), with my small vocabulary and all, and there are so many things that I want to tell about this story of yours, but I just can't rack my brain to write it... but all I want you to know is, I am very much in love with your story, it is the best that I have read for a while, it is very well written, you rock, and I hope you will be able to read this.

I might read this once again... after I recover my composure and breath.