Reviews for Mind Meld
LandlessLord chapter 11 . 7/1
So sad you stopped writing when it gets interesting, still alive I hope ?
readingaccount chapter 11 . 1/29
Brilliant story! Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Vivi chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
hi

im reading the translate of Dulzura Letal, and i love it, please continued this story; im still waiting.
toxica666 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
hi:

sorry but not any English, so I'm using a translator, just let me know if you end up the fic Mind Meld.

I read the translation and adore your fic, I look forward to the continuation.

bids farewell with love carolina
Daring Demon chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Please continue this! It is such a good story, it's a shame that it's not finished!
WolfWinks chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Please please please continue this story it is the most amazing thing I have read in a long time! I am in love with it completely! Your an amazing writer and know how to make a story interesting and full of everything that it needs and I love the originality of the relationship between Harry and Draco
BeautifulLotus chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
I want more
dragonlover9 chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Please update soon this is a really good story and i really want to find out what happens next.
LegoBlocks chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Awesome read, hope you come back to it!
MiakaChan5 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Oh no! There's no more!
Gryffindor Rat chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I LOVE IT! I love the fact that harry and draco didn't immediatly jump into bed with each other. That they first became friends and best friends and all. Also I always felt that the term soul mate is closer to what you define it as, than meant to be romantically involved or you'll never be happy kind. I also love how you brought snape into this, since I always elieved he could be more trusted than any one else, even more than remu( who comes in close second but he's a liability since he feels he ows dumbledor) and sirius would be the other if he wasn't dead and a bit impulsive. But aniway, this story is really amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter!:)
PureCrimsonRed chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
i love this story! please tell me you are continuing!
Bailey chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
This is totally lame.
Absolute horsecock.

I can't believe you never finished this story! I only clicked on it because I assumed that 11 chapters would be enough for your story. As I read it I began to really enjoy the story, the idea, the writing, everything. Which is where the lame horsecock comes into this. I need the ending! However I do also realise that it has been roughly 4 years since this story has been worked on so I know that I'm really just wasting my time complaining, but I thought I should express myself anyhow.

I really wish that this story had been completed, especially as I am now very intruiged.

Sincerely,

Bailey Holliday

PS. I am a member on here, I was just too lazy to sign in.
PSS. the name up there is my accounts name if you felt like responding.
Lw117149 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
oh very nice more please when you can thank you.
Scarlett Muhayo chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
End of the story

:'( :'( :'(

i really love this story

hope you start updating soon please