Reviews for The Demise of Conrad Ecklie
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
i like it, very funny, in a wonderfully twisted sort of way
PonchoLives chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That was great, Sarah. I loved it. Thanks for playing and for not giving me a hard time for bailing on my own challenge! :-)
mayfairmom chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Clever & very well done...i liked this one alot...Peace
everybetty chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
...time for Ecklie’s annual I’m-the-boss-and-everyone-loves-me dinner ( i can actually picture the man doing something like this! )

She was wearing a Harvard sweatshirt. Not exactly sports attire, but then again it WAS Sara. ( ha! )

Even wearing his Yale track suit, the man still managed to look like he had a stick up his ass. ( that is SO Ecklie )

rubbing the top of the man’s shaved head ( yes :) )

Go figure she’d take up for the boss. ( *snort* )

I was halfway thru reading it before i realized you had the boys in the BILLIARD room, Gris and Sara in the LIBRARY, etc. Great way to work the game in subtly. You did a great job with a tough challenge! this was truly a hoot! Thanks, Sarah!
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
very good, i enjoyed it!
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This was very cute, you've nailed Rick and Nick's banter in this. This was a nice light hearted romp with a difficult type of challenge, you did the best with writing something so uncanon, and pulled of in characterzations until the end, but even that was funny.

Oh Cath, didn't know you had it in ya. The sporst theme by the way was a riot.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Missed you. Very interesting find out shat each one thinks about Ecklie. Think you should write more. Great piece.
Misile chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
That was wicked! -fwes- I hope you write more.. Vlue is my most favoritest movie when it's a dark and stormy night, and CSI is my favorite tv! And you got rid of Ecklie!-huggles- Let me cross him off.. Sofia! YOU'RE NEXT!

Thank you for writing this delightful story.

StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I always thought a CSI fic would do nicely in a Clue-like

setting lol. Especially if Ecklie is the one being knocked off :o)
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 10/29/2006