Reviews for A Long Night
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Short but to the point

she let her guard down in front of him but didnt want to make a big deal over it
Luna12 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Wonderful fluff yet still in character. Well done not going overboard on the mush. I look forward to reading more of your fics.
Gloria Saldivar chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
love it
intstebri chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Hey!

I'm afraid! I see your updated from other stories, this is that mean this one is over?

I loved it

Brigitte
jfg207 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Oh man! Keep it coming.. This is just the beginning of their relationship.

Jeanette
lkaplon chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Hey,

Loved the story! Do I smell another part? A delicious dinner and...?

Pretty Please?
Mari83 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Thanks for this, the slight awkwardness mixed with a new, higher level comfort and trust between them is great.

“Well, I gotta get going. Banks to rob, people to harass.”

Sounds very Max.

Now I’m going to imagine that Logan cooked one of his mother’s recipes for Max after the last scene..:-)
BlueAngel137 chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Thanks for the second chapter of "A Long Night". It's very well written again and you have both of them perfectly in character.

I'd volunteer to beta for you but I'm no native speaker so that wouldn't make much sense ... really hope you find someone (not that I detected any mistakes in your writing).

Favorite parts:

-...Logan reached out and without thinking touched her still slightly trembling hand. “I promised.”

“Most people would have left,” she whispered.

“I’m not most people.”

That got her attention. “No, no you aren’t.” ...

(That's such a nice exchange ... made me smile)

-...Max stood and her posture told him that they were done with this conversation. He could actually see her pulling away, becoming the tough, self reliant, and independent woman he’d become accustomed to seeing. Only now it was different. Logan knew the truth. There was much more to her, she just hid it very well. Somehow just knowing that, made him feel closer to Max. So he just let it drop. ... (beautiful description!)

-... Those type of thoughts were unrealistic. Max didn’t see him like that and never would. She could have any man she wanted. Why the hell would she want a cyber geek who couldn’t even walk? Logan took a long drink of the suddenly stale tasting coffee and tore his mind away from the pity party he was throwing. ... (Hm, if the poor guy only knew ... but it's a very apt description of Logan, nice work)

Glad you see you plan some more M/L fics :).
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Great job, I loved the talk between the two. You kept very much in character, but with an added insight between them.
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
It's such a beautiful story of a wonderful M/L moment. Great work. I really hope you write some more DA. Thanks for sharing.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great to see an enlarged version of one of my favourite M/L-scenes!

Favourites parts:

“Fear, trust, and a vulnerability that he’d never thought he’d see coming from Max. He would have dismissed it, told himself that he was just imagining it, but then she confirmed it.”

“She’d fallen asleep under his watch. Logan felt so many emotions at once he couldn’t keep them straight. That took complete and utter trust on her part. She was weak, sick, and she needed someone. That someone was him. Logan swallowed and ran his fingers though her soft, silky hair.”

So nice to see how they get closer, from barely knowing each other to someone to trust completely:-)

Maybe you could enlarge it some more, give us the scene when Max leaves…? Please?
angelstryst chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very sweet story. I like the way you have not only the dialogue, but what could possibly be the thoughts behind the dialogue. Keep up the good work!
Maria656 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
loved it!

KEEP WRITING!
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I liked it! It normally wouldn't be my cup of tea, since it's a Logan/Max story, but it was so well written that I couldn't resist. This line, in particular, was great:

Strong and fragile. Hard and soft. Brave and vulnerable.

I loved the contrast in those words. And I liked the emotions and how you presented them. Good work!
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
short and sweet...

we definitely need more stories from you... so get to writing gurl...

... don't keep us all waiting...