Reviews for My Island, My World
SomebodyLost chapter 8 . 1/21
This is very interesting. Please continue and finish this! This has potential! :D
NaruHarem4ever chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Wow! Quite an engaging story! Hope to see more soon!
SoaringEagle13 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
A decent read. I could only hope that things get better in the future.
Hamada chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I never expected those two; Naru & Motoko to be like that.
Confer chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Nice so far. Can't wait to see more.
Salad Enterprises chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
O.O

What a nasty place to put a cliffhanger. I hope you don't keep us waiting for too long for the next update.

Another great chapter.
dragonick711 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
That was great it really got into the despair Keitaro is experiencing and the way that it is affecting everyone at the dorm. I hope you can update again soon I really want to see how everyone reacts to what Naru said.
Mz340 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
The story is getting heavier each episode.

Now that kanako & hina returns, everything will be fine a little.

Until naru said those line, gives me creeps.

Keep it up!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Oh please keep up the good work!

I enjoy stories like this :D
Starfire99 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Hopefully you'll keep updating regularly. It's an interesting story. Will Keitaro eventually end up being rescued or will he spend forever on the island. Is this a Love Hina version of the movie "Cast Away"?
Salad Enterprises chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Please update this. I've read through chapters 1 through 7 in one sitting and it has left me wanting more. Seriously, it's that good.
dragonick711 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This was truly a great read and I hope I can see more of this soon. It's sad that a story this well written has so few reviews, anyway I hope more people will come to appreciate your story. I for one will continue to watch out for more updates.
Zero Kenzaki chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
interesting concept looken foward to the next chap
Serenity chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Whaa! SO sad T_T. SHINOBU NO!

Great story so far. Made me cry :( (It really did. I am such a crybaby)

The way in which you present the sadness, the tragedy, the emptyness in Naru...Brilliant!XI

Many stories I have read about the girls falling in angst after tragedy befalls Keitaro, but this is the first in which I have seen Naru have such a hollow reaction, or poor Shinobu attempting such a thing.

Can't wait to read the rest. Please update as soon as you can; I will patiently wait.

Have a nice day.
Ragnell13 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
To The Jabberwock of OZ:

I get you man. Sadly, most people ignore this kind of works simply because a phylosophical work like this doesn't appeal to them as well as other works.

It's just the way it works.

Either that or the people reading this are incredibly lazy.

Whatever the case I completely agree with you; this is a marvelous work deserving of more attention than what it's getting. Hopefully more will relize this and, also hopefully, the work will be updated soon.

I can't wait for more.