Reviews for I Don't Believe In Ghosts
bgnht chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
u r awesome
aliasjems chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This was fantastic. Very well written and oozing with emotion and underlying sorrow.

I love that Brennan and Rebecca formed a bond as Booth lay in a coma. The image of them holding hands at his bedside waiting to see if he woke up is so vivid in my mind.

Nice idea for as story and extremely well written. Thanks for sharing this story.
Mary91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
And again a cried, it's the third story today where i cried.

I really liked it. At first i thaught Booth was dead, but that he was "only" in coma was much better. I like the idea that Rebecca and Bones become something liek friends, even if it's only because they don't want to accept that there is know hope anymore.

But luckyly he woke up and now they can be happy

Mary
FauxMaven chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This was very well written and an excellent look into the "unbending" of Brennan's character in a believable way.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
that was absoultly adorable. cute, and i beleive in ghosts. exspucially if some one you love dies, you see them . and you beleive. and to anyone who doesnt, just wait, they will come. (i sound like some creepy cult recruiter, but im not)
Dr Sophie Carter chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
ill take some choclate chip cookies! hehe! great story can definately see where the inspiration from the two films comes from! :D great as usual
squint-squad chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
that-was-great!
Asia chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You have me balling my eyes out, and I never cry! That was amazing, it gave me goosebumps. I know you want condtructivr crticism, but I am in awe and can't think of anything! You Rock!
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
You made me cry! lol it was so good! I usually get annoyed at sad stories coz ppl die and im like damn it! lol but this time he woke up and it was awesome and i loved it! Great job! It's one of my favourite stories!
fee-kh chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
What a rollercoaster. You had me convinced that this was a post the grave fic and then it wasn't. So I am a very happy - and weepy - bunny at the moment.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I'll pass on the Banana Cream Pie but that was great! I'm so glad it ended happy! That was really well written, I enjoyed every word. Good luck!

Ava
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
DeamonFruba,

Thank you for your entry into this months Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your ff has been read by the official October judge BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

G :D

{October judges: Wolfy & BonesDBchippie}
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Gotta love OBE's. I wonder if they are all really ghosts or if ghosts are really just OBE's that have gone on too long?
siapom chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You HOPE I liked it? You made me cry, darn it! Of course I liked it. That was amazing! :D
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
O. Different from most of the other Cullen Bullpen Challenge fics, but quite satisfying. Good in a different way. Like a good steak, compared to desserts. Each serve their purpose and are satisfying. Anyhoo. Way to go.