Reviews for My Snow White Queen
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Wow. You combined all the best aspects of Zutara, beautiful writing, and my favorite kick ass band! Following you for sure. Wow. Awesome sauce.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Interesting story I hope to see the next chapter up soon.
Onba chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Very intresting. . .

I wonder who the attackers are?
Eleri Undomiel chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Aww...update this one, please? For me? This one little reviewer whom adores your fic...adores Zutara. If not for me, do it for them? The coupling that will never be.

Faithfully,

Shadow
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
nice. who attacked them? ooh its gtood. hurry !
K. East chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
That's beautiful, but frightening at the same time.

And hey, I totally understand your craving for reviews. :D Authors just need them and live off of them...which is why I'm trying my best to give you good reviews. _

You are such an awesome author...I'm incredibly jealous. I can't do drama like you can, not in a hundred years.
K. East chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Yet another absolutely gorgeous chapter. Now I'll read on, see where this is going ;)
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I like well love Evanescense!
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Great story! Love it. Please update.
BonitaChickia chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
wow there is such a mix of emotions here! i love this story so far and i honestly cant wait for more! awesome job and update soon :-)
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Well, they are in big trouble now. That was definitely a bad time to fall unconcious. Hell, it's always a bad time to be unconcious if Azula is around, which I assume she is one of the three. She'd kill her own Uncle in the blink of an eye, I doubt she'll have mercy on Zuko, or "Zuzu." Good luck to them both!
KateKatie chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Coolio! More Plz.

Zutara 4ever
VisMorgana chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
There is no longer a required amount of reviews for me to update. Thank you Catriana.
EmbraceDiversity chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Reviews aren't everything. You should write because you enjoy writing the story, not because you want people to give you reviews. It's a little sad because you're a wonderful writer and you really don't need to go seeking for reviews...but whatever floats your boat.

I hope you do indeed write more chapters in the future.
Usami chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
I just love your writing style. It's just so captivating and leaves me on the edge of my seat. The description of both their characters is so intriguing. I love this story.

Please update when you can! Later