Reviews for Bridges of Stone
Really good! Keep up the good work :D
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is a good story.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I loved reading this story of yours. You very nicely skipped all the dragging out some writers do with these particular characters and instead just had all the necessary info that readers needed and left the rest to imagination. It was beautiful in it's simplicity. Thank you so much for the great read and good luck with any further writings.

~Tamuril2
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw, how cute. Wonderful story!
Mirwalker chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Nice insight into the connection between the two friends, and by extension their peoples. Good characterisation of the individuals: thoughts, speech and perspectives. Thanks for sharing!
Star in Ruin chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Well, I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by. )

The friendship here is well dipicted and I think you captured Gimli's thoughts very well. The characterizations were nicely done.

Your as hard to review for as Thundera Tiger! I need more compliments for my list.
Vaoni chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I really enjoyed this

great work, I love how in character Gimli is!
Deanna chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I always wondered what Legolas would think of the Glittering Caves. This is a good reaction of him and I like how Gimli was all "Blasted elf!" in the beginning, that was funny XD

This is a great piece since you have both of them talking about the friendships that could happen between their people and I like Gimil's musings
ziggy chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is beautiful. Should be read by LOTS more people!
akiyra chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very sweet and lovely. This is great - I liked that you made their excavation a pleasurable experience instead of a horror flick like in most stories. Good job!
Laseri chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
And to think I thought my version of the Glittering Caves was halfway decent! I love the way you've linked it in with restoring friendship between Elves and Dwarves, and the way each of them is amazed at their friendship with the other. Gimli's stream of consciousness was spot-on. I also like the mention of Galadriel: "These gems might be deserving of her presence, perhaps even of her gift." I just love when people keep Gimli in character like that!

Bravo all round.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I always wanted to read a storry about Legolas and Gimli in hte glittering caves, and now I found this wonderfull one from you. I didnt understand every word, but that doesnt matter. I understand the feelings and the thoughts and I love it. Realy wonderfull.