Reviews for Spooky Scares, Costumes and Free Candy, or is it?
Mango517 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
LOL that's my only comment, at was just brilliant. Now I have to go and see what other little stories you got...

/Jennifer

BWT I love the "The neurologist has lost his mind. Is it just me or is that ironic?” and Chase as Barbie, that was just the best!
CStardust chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very..Surreal.

Heh heh. Funneh
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Ha...

You CAN do humor!

I figured as much. Your PMs are funny, so I kinda gathered that you'd be able to pull off a humorous fic. You did, too.

“Leave me alone! I’m a guy!”- how friggn' great was that!

I liked it a lot and I'm glad I had the time to read it.

Jess
This-Family-Affair chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
LOL! I love Chase's costume!
randomchick chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
**shivers as she imagines this being real**
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh my GOD that was funny! I can actually see Chase in the pink dress..."Leave me alone! I'm a guy!" LMFAO!

That was great...there needs to be more stories like this one floating around, the kind that makes me spit out my energy drink while I'm reading it. XD ;-)
Radon65 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I'm reading and that was funny. It sounds like Cameron was the only one who had a good time.
Izzfrogger chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
hehe, mabye i should dress up as house for halloween! hehe, barbie dress, so original:)perfect:):):):)
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Teehee! That's v. funny! I can so imagine Chase in a pink dress, and Cameron as a cheerleader. Though i think you should've actually given House a costume. THEN it woukd've been perfect!

Luv ya!
MondaysRStupid chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I loved it! Great idea!
milady dragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Chase as Barbie...snerk...and what's so hilarious is that I can see it...

Hilarious!