Reviews for Trust in Me
Mazuki chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
(shrill whistle) that was amazing! Great job, oh and this part may be a little sadistic but I like that Raven laid into Robin like that. It was damn funny!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Different plot but still love it.
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wow.

not only was that original but it was well written.

i never considered anything like this happening, but i liked how you wrote it. the fear and everything, it makes sense. and how robin acted. and raven was very in character. that's hard to do. personally i adore friendship fics, since romance seems a little ooc for any body but robin and star (not meaning i don't like it, i do. heck, i even write it.)but i love friendship since that's what would have to happen before they ever got together, and nobody does just friendship anymore. very cool.

by the way your summary's hilaroius. turn your head and squint. ha.

maybe oneshot? well i would be thrilled if you wrote more of course, but it doesn't need it or anything.
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
not bad so ont the favs list it goes!
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
An excellent story with a clever plot. My only issue is with your mechanics. Easily corrected by a read through. Hot-off-the-press type of writing is fun, though. It has a sort of excitement to it. Also... I don't recall Raven calling Beast Boy "BB" on a regular basis. Otherwise, fantastic. I am a HUGE fan of simple friendship stories, but everyone gets so caught up in romantic possibilities that they are rare to come by (don't get me wrong, I like romance too, but I think both are equally important). Anyways, if you do continue, great, but it's not necessary. I think you said all you needed to say in this single chapter. Bravo.
thelostlolli chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Hm.

At the very beginning, when I read this, I thought it was going to be really good. I suppose I assumed incorrectly?

It's not that it "sucked", it's actually pretty good. I loved the idea. The only thing I didn't like it's that after when Raven caught Beast Boy from falling, the story seemed rushed.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me.
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This story need not be continued. It stands beautifully all on its own. Adding more to it would just take away the point. There would be this wonderfully poinient first chapter with some stupid, sappy romance story following it up. It just wouldn't work.

My point is that the fic is perfect as it is. There is absolutely nowhere else you could go with this fic without losing the point it was written to confide.

Good job and good luck.