Reviews for Sleepover
LloydxRegal chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I like it...but I don't love it...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
WAFF! I love waff, especially Li-samu waff. Who eles could make a simple game of cards so cute? I liked the scene at the end a lot too.
Yoyo Kid Rinku chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aww! How sweet! That made me smile
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
CUTE!

Nice one shot.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Yet another cute and well written one-shot. I never get tired of reading your stories.
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Now, this is the best of your cutest fictions that I've ever read. Now, it's good that you've put Genis in one of your fictions. It's a good scene that you've put up for those three. I think that most of way that you've put on your work is good. My personal favorite is Chocolate. Now, I think that it's cute that you've put on between their relationship. It would make me want to go and cuddle a big and soft teddy bear. I hope that you keep up the good work. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Cute as always, Samuu! It just makes me want to go and curl up in a blanket in front of my non-existant fireplace... It's very nice to see that you're still working on that endless list of plot bunnies. I'll always be waiting to read more!

(And since this is the first time I've reviewed your works since changing my username, I beleive, I will point out that this is 'The Zelda Master'. D)