Reviews for Love Commits Me Here
Ebony Lee chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
A great take on Kimahri's inner mind. I keep jumping back and forth between thinking Kimahri is in love with Yuna and thinking he has fatherly feelings toward her. I'm not sure which headcanon I like better. Regardless, this fic is very well written and I feel lucky for having a chance to read it!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I liked it a lot! It was written very well!
Lucidique chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A bit late for a review, huh... Oh well. I have no idea what possessed me to look up stories about my dear Ronso, but yours certainly didn't disappoint. It was beautiful and gentle and I just loved it. Well done.
AuronLu chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I must've read this before, but it's been a while.

Funny how some reviewers shrink from the idea that Kimahri might be in love with Yuna. Cross-species, yes, but he is a person, and he is clearly devoted to her in the story. It is no stretch at all to imagine this going on inside that wise head of his.

If he weren't blue and Ronso, I'm sure many fans would be writing pretty stories about the selfless knight serving his lady. Maybe it's just as well they haven't noticed.

This is a gentle, proper, and quietly IC portrait of them, with that trademark twist of FFX irony and sadness.

The little details like the Ronso song and the legend of what Gagazet was before Sin are lovely snippets of worldbuilding for the Ronso.
TolkienkookAD chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
wait...Kimahri...in love...with Yuna? I would be annoyed at this if it werent so well written, and awesome. I jsut don't think kimahri and Yuna would ever be in love. but kudos to a god fic anyway!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
That was beautiful. Poor Kimahri diesn't get the attention he deserves half the time. Great job!
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Beautifully written, storyless. I love this new light you've brought to such an understated character. Kimahri definitely got the attention he deserved in this fic.

- TerrisMoon
Deviltears604 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I liked this fic. Kimahri doesn't get enough fan fic love IMO. It adds a whole new dimension to his character, in that all this time, he could've been loving Yuna from afar. Poor guy.

Nice song, too. If it's original, then bravo.