Reviews for Rewrite
Kenzie chapter 28 . 11/17
Posting a review because i enjoyed reading this story a lot! I was surprised it ended on a cliffhanger (i thought the icon said complete beside it) but i still enjoyed the other 28 chapters, haha.

I really enjoy the way you wrote Ryuuzaki and Misa's relationship in this - the characterization is great, and i really love your Misa, too. I like the way you changed a few pivital points in the story and gave Misa more of an internat struggle between agreeing with both Ryuuzaki and Kira. I always knew Misa was smart, but I love the way in this, she plays the part of ignorant to keep both Ryuuzaki and Light in her life.

I do wish that we could see what was going on on Ryuuzaki's side and the investigation team, but I do appreciate that since this story is from Misa's perspective we don't get to see that so some degree of speculation is needed - and the little hints we get towards it are that much more appreciated!

I am sad this story ended so abruptly, and if by some chance you do ever finish it, noe that i WILL definitely read it and inwill tell you so in a review! But for now, i'll just save it as one of my favorites (and reread it at some point in the future). Great job, and I hope you're doing well!
stydiaskies chapter 1 . 9/29
Read this knowing it's basically forever stuck on a cliffhanger but it was totally worth it. You're a beautiful writer.
FinalDayDreamer chapter 28 . 9/9
I just found out this fanfic after a post on Tumblr, and marathon'ed through it. I was really curious to see a fanfiction about this AU.
I absolutly love it. The way your write the characters is amazing, and Misa is really likable. I already liked her, but the way you wrote her character is very realistic and understanding. You gave her the depth she deserved. I was actually ashamed myself, to think that I never really thought about what she could be going through.
I actually was reacting in live as I was reading, which is something that never really happened to me. The fact this fanfic hasn't been updated in 7 years fills my heart with sadness and frustration, especially but I don't lose hope, that maybe, you will post the last chapters one day. It's too amazing to be left out !
I'll talk about this fanfic as much as I can in the fandom, because this one is clearly a jewel. The fact that the fandom is coming back to life is an hopeful sight, so maybe you'll come back. I'll be waiting :3
ManaePalaven chapter 28 . 8/30
This cliffhanger... :/ Why does so great storys never get an ending they deserve? I will definitely wait for another chapter, my follow is for sure. :)
kanyeet chapter 28 . 8/4
This story is truly amazing, and I absolutely loved every bit of it. I feel like you wrote the characters perfectly and captured their personalities in a way that makes them seem authentic. It was obvious that a lot of thought was put into this story, and - let me tell you - it's very much appreciated. I love the relationship you were able to create between L and Misa; I find it to be very sweet and amusing at times... And damn! That cliffhanger though. ~ Though I see you haven't updated in over seven and a half years, I still hope that one day you'll continue this fanfic since it is truly incredible.
Zancrow chapter 1 . 6/18
Any chance for a surprise update 7 years in the making? No? Just wishful thinking in my part... hmm...

- Zancrow

P.S.: Your fanbase is still here, btw, so if you do update we will be here for ya!
Oh no, why did I start this when it hasn't been updated in seven years?! please update, or at least just PM me what was going to happen if you don't plan on continuing!
kasia224 chapter 1 . 4/26
oh wow that was such an incredible story! I was never a Misa fan but wow you have completely turned me around! I hope you continue this brilliant story one day xD
Whimsical Acumen chapter 28 . 4/1
8 years since the last update, 6 years since you said you were going to update the last two chapters, but simply were working through writer's block and lack of interest... hoo boy. I so want to see the end of this, so hoping for a happy ending - especially since we're almost there! But, if you're not coming back, you're not coming back. I do, however, appreciate this beautiful writing for what it is and I do hope at some point you will return and bring this to completion.

Wherever you are, I wish you well and happy writing
DAAAAAAAMMN chapter 28 . 3/25
7 years...We're definitely not seeing an ending to this are we?
Nightingale211 chapter 1 . 3/23
Oooh PLEASE OOOH PLEASE FINISH THIS! I BEG OF YOUUUUU!
Fan chapter 28 . 3/18
It's really one of those great fanfic because of its characterization. No doubt, perhaps you're right about the quality in the latest chapter and you're definitely right to not write if you don't feel like it, but this is fan fiction. It's not your job to push any story and the only regard most of the time it's just recognition from both ends, and that's what I wanted to do. I sincerely appraise your work, for it's given me a few moment of oblivion, of getting into a story interesting as challenging, and to watched characters that I know and should be buried dead live for a little longer. I really hope you can continue this one day, and be sure it'd bring many people joy into their lives.
Toreh chapter 28 . 1/30
I can't believe it stopped there. Just when we were finally getting some type of conclusion :( I hope you magically come back and finish soon. This was wonderfully written!
hijiik chapter 28 . 1/16
Into this story for so long! Interesting plot & development that gripped me with every chapter; hope you update soon. Thanks for the great story.
Akira Desuuu chapter 28 . 1/10
This is an awesome story. I love it! Everyone is in character, you did a good job in keeping it so far to chapter 28. Excessive Chain.
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »