Reviews for Rewrite
Japan Daisuki chapter 1 . 5/12
I love this so much! I really hope that I could read the rest of it! It has already been 13 years!
greensautumn chapter 18 . 2/10
Holy moly he knows
Plsupdate chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
I don't normally like the Misa x L stuff, but with this fic it makes sense and it's just right. It's been 10 years, but if you ever find time to continue please do. The fic is amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/18/2021
If you ever update this that’d be cool asl, it was on such a cliffhanger toooo ;-; it’s a good story, yess it’s been years but bro… it’s a good story lol at least become an author one day 3
villainstatus chapter 28 . 9/9/2021
Randomly I found myself rewatching Death Note yesterday and it reminded me of all the fic I read for it when the anime was popular. So here I am, writing a comment on a fic was last updated more than 10 years ago. I've enjoyed the story just as much as I initially did all those years back. I'm sure the chance of the story finishing is significantly low but I figure it wouldn't hurt to let you know there's at least 1 person still out here who appreciates your work. Hope you're doing well these days, all considering. And if the spark for this story ever lights for you again, I'll be the first to read it.
CerealPurposes chapter 28 . 7/2/2021
please…. please update this is literally the best L/Misa fic ive ever found. and it just got to such a good part!
shari vegas chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
Just wanted to thank you for putting this well thought out, well written and engaging fanfic out in the world. L x Misa is totally my new guilty pleasure and you did the both of them such justice. Only bummer is that this hasn’t been updated since 2009, but a girl can hope for closure right? Lol. Hope life has been treating you well and thanks again for this awesome fic.
yugewinner chapter 28 . 1/28/2021
KEEP GOING KEEP GOING KEEP GOING
AngelousPoofy chapter 5 . 1/7/2021
LMAOOOO this chapter gor me laughing a lot!
vi Britannia chapter 27 . 12/6/2020
Dear dear authoress of this heartwrenchingly familiar, nostalgic, magical story,

I confess it's been around 10 years since first I read this, and the years had buried it in my mind, but I never forgot it. I watched Death Note more than a decade ago, but was not satisfied by the ending, by the potential of the characters and the potential of the relationships therein, which in the anime I found lacking. L x Misa was one of them; when I first read your story so long ago, it was this story that made me fall so much more deeply and profoundly in love with these two characters. I seldom feel a bond to characters, but having just re-read this, and seeing all the events play out in my imagination identically to how they played so long ago, I felt a yearning, a Sehensucht, as if I had just stumbled across my old friends once more. I didn't plan on re-reading this, but I saw it on my favourites list last night, and with COVID still raging I found I had the time to walk down memory lane.

Now I know it's been a decade since you last updated this story, and I hope you are well and happy. For old times sake, would you ever consider polishing off the last two chapters - perhaps even a simple outline, if only to grant closure to your thousands of fans and readers who, among them, I am sure not just I have realised an emotional attachment to your wonderful, sublime narration? Your characterisations are pitch perfect - I even heard the voices of the characters from the anime speaking the lines you wrote. I repeat: it's been years and years since I watched Death Note, but somehow your exquisite writing has managed to dig up their voices in the deepest recesses of my memory, because they are just so exquisitely apt. Even if you never do have the time to finish it, I would like to thank you for publishing your story for all of us to enjoy, to fall in love with your characters (for I almost think they are more yours than Tsugumi Ohba). You have a rare gift, and I hope you have continued to develop and showcase your talent throughout the years. xx
naminesoraluv chapter 28 . 10/25/2020
I can't tell you how much I adore this fan fiction. It's well written and I adore the L x Miss dynamic here as I ship them so much. It's been 10 years since you updated this story but I hope you still will continue to write. This story is just too good to let it be discontinued. Please please don't just let it go.
Sergio Rivero chapter 28 . 8/15/2020
Cancelado?
Undermask chapter 28 . 7/14/2020
Wait- What!?
Where is the rest!?
This is wonderful I need more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
It's been over a decade since this was last updated. Is there any hope that this might get updated one day?
Sak chapter 28 . 3/15/2020
Just go to L and say here's my death note. Don't tell light.
Voila.