Reviews for Rewrite
Zancrow chapter 1 . 6/18
Any chance for a surprise update 7 years in the making? No? Just wishful thinking in my part... hmm...

- Zancrow

P.S.: Your fanbase is still here, btw, so if you do update we will be here for ya!
Oh no, why did I start this when it hasn't been updated in seven years?! please update, or at least just PM me what was going to happen if you don't plan on continuing!
kasia224 chapter 1 . 4/26
oh wow that was such an incredible story! I was never a Misa fan but wow you have completely turned me around! I hope you continue this brilliant story one day xD
Whimsical Acumen chapter 28 . 4/1
8 years since the last update, 6 years since you said you were going to update the last two chapters, but simply were working through writer's block and lack of interest... hoo boy. I so want to see the end of this, so hoping for a happy ending - especially since we're almost there! But, if you're not coming back, you're not coming back. I do, however, appreciate this beautiful writing for what it is and I do hope at some point you will return and bring this to completion.

Wherever you are, I wish you well and happy writing
DAAAAAAAMMN chapter 28 . 3/25
7 years...We're definitely not seeing an ending to this are we?
Nightingale211 chapter 1 . 3/23
Oooh PLEASE OOOH PLEASE FINISH THIS! I BEG OF YOUUUUU!
Fan chapter 28 . 3/18
It's really one of those great fanfic because of its characterization. No doubt, perhaps you're right about the quality in the latest chapter and you're definitely right to not write if you don't feel like it, but this is fan fiction. It's not your job to push any story and the only regard most of the time it's just recognition from both ends, and that's what I wanted to do. I sincerely appraise your work, for it's given me a few moment of oblivion, of getting into a story interesting as challenging, and to watched characters that I know and should be buried dead live for a little longer. I really hope you can continue this one day, and be sure it'd bring many people joy into their lives.
Toreh chapter 28 . 1/30
I can't believe it stopped there. Just when we were finally getting some type of conclusion :( I hope you magically come back and finish soon. This was wonderfully written!
hijiik chapter 28 . 1/16
Into this story for so long! Interesting plot & development that gripped me with every chapter; hope you update soon. Thanks for the great story.
Akira Desuuu chapter 28 . 1/10
This is an awesome story. I love it! Everyone is in character, you did a good job in keeping it so far to chapter 28. Excessive Chain.
Cheslie chapter 28 . 1/3
I've only read this now, but It's already been 7 years since it was last updated. I hope you get to update soon! I really want to see how it ends. I love Misa and I think that, I know that, Light truly doesn't deserve Misa for Misa was very sincere about her feelings while Light only used her until the end. I can really see Misa and L working out if it ever really happens, and if it ever really happened.

I really love this fanfic for it was very well written! All characters weren't OOC and they all fit their parts perfectly. Just wow. I really salute you for writing this. If you can read this, I just want you to know that I'm giving you my full support! I hope someday, you do finish this.

That's all. Thank you for writing such a beautiful fanfic.
PLEASE chapter 28 . 12/6/2016
Oh shit it's been six years! I just marathon read this for the last week whenever I got a chance. You've got me hanging on by a thread, please finish!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I just got a friend to watch Deathnote and was talking about this fanfic with her. I think it's the best fanfic out there for the series. I know it's been a long time since you updated it but I love rereading some of the chapters. Is there a chance you might let someone else finish this fanfic for you? I would love to take this fanfic and finish it out. I know my writing would be critiqued by the audience for not being the same as yours but I don't care.
Comix and Co chapter 28 . 10/4/2016
This fanfic is wonderful.
Refreshing, interesting concept? Check.
Well-written, realistic characters? Check.
Back-story and character development for a beautifully complex character who never got it (though she deserved it) in canon? Check.
A relationship between L and Misa I could picture happening? Check.
So much potential, even with only 2 chapters left in the fic? Check.
I would be recommending this to every friend of mine and their mother, I swear, this is almost perfect... if only the foc was finished. I'm in no position to complain about abandoned fics, or even long hiatuses, but I honestly feel cheated that we never learn who Misa was going to choose. I mean, from the fic's pairing and the context, she's probably going to choose L, but... I don't know. I hope that, whatever you're doing now, you're enjoying it, and that one day you'll finish this, but mostly I just want to thank you for writing this fic, and I hope you have a nice life.
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
This is one of best death note. its been a while chances are you are not gonna continue but a person can hope right?
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »