Reviews for Rewrite
TheReviewer101 chapter 1 . 7/12
please please please come back. i know its been 8 years and so many things have probably changed in your life but the fic you wrote was amazing and thoughtful and its so hard to think that its abandonned with only two chapters left to go. Honestly you could just post an outline of what happens and we would all be happy.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 28 . 6/3
Are you actually kidding me... that was getting so exciting. You can totally BS the ending but I NEED AN ENDING. Ahhh that cliffhanger hurts man... :'(
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 15 . 6/3
That was SO awesome oh my god
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 6/2
I LOVE the irony of her wanting to kill Kira but supporting him at the same time
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 8 . 6/2
Holy shiz. Having Misa talk about how she hated L, and then talking to Ryuzaki on the phone... That's genius.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 6/2
Why is L's character so perfect and not out of character.. I love it!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 6/2
that was really interesting... if this fanfic really goes through the plot exploring the relationship between l and misa then thats pretty fricken awesome
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 6/2
This... is really well-written LxMisa fanfiction. Their personalities are SPOT ON. I always felt like they were just so perfect... I don't mean this is in a bad way, but Light is honestly way too gay for Misa. L actually *likes* her. Which I love. Anyways I f**king love this fanfiction.
greensautumn chapter 28 . 4/24
Oh my god. I loved this. It was an amazing story, thank you for writing it. Misa, L, Lightthe characters seemed so real and canon.
...AhhhhhhHHHhhhHHHhhhhHHHh! sksijdbdnfkdkdjdbdndndjdjdjdkiid
I can't help but let out a disappointed scream at the cliffhanger, but thank you so much for the it!
Huntress chapter 28 . 4/6
This story is really good. I have always found Misa annoying in the anime but I'm liking this Misa. There is way more depth to her than in the anime and I like that. I also really like your characterisation of L. Even though this is a LxMisa, the romance progression is slow but that is what I like about this. It feels very realistic, L has no time for romance honestly and he doesn't seem to get attached or interested easily. But I also like that he actually does care for Misa to raise his voice. It's been 7 years since you last updated and you are probably busy with life but I hope to find out what decision did Misa make. Is she contacting L to tell him about Light? I doubt that but I hope she will. Or will she be interrupted?
Kenzie chapter 28 . 11/17/2017
Posting a review because i enjoyed reading this story a lot! I was surprised it ended on a cliffhanger (i thought the icon said complete beside it) but i still enjoyed the other 28 chapters, haha.

I really enjoy the way you wrote Ryuuzaki and Misa's relationship in this - the characterization is great, and i really love your Misa, too. I like the way you changed a few pivital points in the story and gave Misa more of an internat struggle between agreeing with both Ryuuzaki and Kira. I always knew Misa was smart, but I love the way in this, she plays the part of ignorant to keep both Ryuuzaki and Light in her life.

I do wish that we could see what was going on on Ryuuzaki's side and the investigation team, but I do appreciate that since this story is from Misa's perspective we don't get to see that so some degree of speculation is needed - and the little hints we get towards it are that much more appreciated!

I am sad this story ended so abruptly, and if by some chance you do ever finish it, noe that i WILL definitely read it and inwill tell you so in a review! But for now, i'll just save it as one of my favorites (and reread it at some point in the future). Great job, and I hope you're doing well!
stydiaskies chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Read this knowing it's basically forever stuck on a cliffhanger but it was totally worth it. You're a beautiful writer.
FinalDayDreamer chapter 28 . 9/9/2017
I just found out this fanfic after a post on Tumblr, and marathon'ed through it. I was really curious to see a fanfiction about this AU.
I absolutly love it. The way your write the characters is amazing, and Misa is really likable. I already liked her, but the way you wrote her character is very realistic and understanding. You gave her the depth she deserved. I was actually ashamed myself, to think that I never really thought about what she could be going through.
I actually was reacting in live as I was reading, which is something that never really happened to me. The fact this fanfic hasn't been updated in 7 years fills my heart with sadness and frustration, especially but I don't lose hope, that maybe, you will post the last chapters one day. It's too amazing to be left out !
I'll talk about this fanfic as much as I can in the fandom, because this one is clearly a jewel. The fact that the fandom is coming back to life is an hopeful sight, so maybe you'll come back. I'll be waiting :3
ManaePalaven chapter 28 . 8/30/2017
This cliffhanger... :/ Why does so great storys never get an ending they deserve? I will definitely wait for another chapter, my follow is for sure. :)
kanyeet chapter 28 . 8/4/2017
This story is truly amazing, and I absolutely loved every bit of it. I feel like you wrote the characters perfectly and captured their personalities in a way that makes them seem authentic. It was obvious that a lot of thought was put into this story, and - let me tell you - it's very much appreciated. I love the relationship you were able to create between L and Misa; I find it to be very sweet and amusing at times... And damn! That cliffhanger though. ~ Though I see you haven't updated in over seven and a half years, I still hope that one day you'll continue this fanfic since it is truly incredible.
1,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »