Reviews for Rewrite
Waterlemons chapter 26 . 1/10/2019
Chapters 25-26: "I'll tell you everything you're probably dying to know right now" -Well, Light, we are still waiting...
But it seems like a stalemate between the two guys and Misa is not willing to confront any of them - even as she knows they are lying to her face.
Waterlemons chapter 24 . 1/10/2019
Chapters 23-24: Finally, some fluffy LxMisa moments!
Waterlemons chapter 22 . 1/10/2019
Chapter 22: Cute but felt a little bit... filler, to be honest.
hzntc chapter 28 . 1/5/2019
This is the most interesting and well-written L and Misa fanfiction I've read so far. You really portrayed each character perfectly. Misa is usually portrayed as the aggravating and dim-witted idol in some fanfics, but you've captured her essence and made her incredibly real. Her flaws are flaunted, yet you seem to bring out her good side too. I felt so much mixed emotions throughout reading this fanfic. You might not probably update or finish this as it seems to be this fanfic was last updated in 2010? Damn. But I am glad I stumbled upon this masterpieceI hope you continue and keep writing again3
Waterlemons chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
Chapter 21: How could you?! I was starting to feel happy for them, but suddenly... it was all just a trick?! Now both men are equally infuriating I swear.
Waterlemons chapter 20 . 1/4/2019
Chapter 20: God, how can this girl fall so fast for him? She is naive and young, but still, he shouldn't be her hero. After all, she (and currently only she) knows that his powers are borrowed.
Waterlemons chapter 19 . 1/4/2019
Chapter 19: "The birds sang, and petals flew gently around them, and Misa could just make out Rem's disgusted sigh behind them." That cracked me up.
But at least Rem managed to talk to Ryuk whom you kept wonderfully in character. Some fans seem to forget that he is, in fact, not just a comedic relief character but something more sinister, humans are not "people" to him - and he likes to play with his food before swallowing them whole.
Waterlemons chapter 18 . 1/4/2019
Chapter 18: Dammit L, show some feelings already or Light will get ahead of you!
Waterlemons chapter 17 . 1/3/2019
Chapter 17:
In a nutshell:
Light no
Misa no
L why
Rem do something
Waterlemons chapter 16 . 12/31/2018
Chapter 16: You portrayed Misa's inner conflicts well, they seem... well, dangerous. Poor L is so unaware, good thing to know that Mamori (and more or less Rem, too) came to his defense. Maybe he is a little bit too reserved and/or shy compared to his canon self here.
Waterlemons chapter 15 . 12/31/2018
Chapter 15: Inserting a Darth Vader "Nooooo" here. So much for the mature review...
This was intense. I prayed for Rem to produce any lie, that the world is full of death note users, this boy cannot be Kira, move on, you will be late for work (and don't fall for him, please).
Sure a storm is coming.
Waterlemons chapter 13 . 12/30/2018
Chapter 13: Oww, poor girl gets corrupted quickly... I guess no matter the timeline, Misa has this thing in common with Light.
Waterlemons chapter 12 . 12/30/2018
Chapter 12: I wonder if it will be an "I am L" moment with Misa...
Waterlemons chapter 11 . 12/29/2018
Chapter 11: Even more fluff! Misa can be so devoted, though this time it is different from how she was in the anime; her pure obsession (with Light) was sometimes too much for me.
Waterlemons chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
Chapter 10: I love how you build up tension! I can't wait for her to realize what's going on!
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »