Reviews for Father of The Bride A Chlark Family One Shot
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 4/8
Connor definitely isn't the type of person to use a girl so Chloe doesn't need to worry, he's the white sheep of the Queen family.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I thought I would be able to understand this story more after I had read all your other stories related with this 'universe', it seems I was wrong in that, because I'm just as confused as I was earlier! I have no idea who Conner is or where he came from, if he's the same one who's supposed to be a clone of Clark and Lex (you mentioned something of that in another of the minifics I think), also, when exactly did Lana go from Lana Luthor (as mentioned in a previous epilogue) to Lana Lang-Ross? And so many more questions I can't even form.

Still, there's no denying that the fic was very sweet, but I probably would have enjoyed it more had I been able to understand it better!
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OMG this was beautiful! I am a huge fan of CHLARK family fics and this has to be the best one

The way you have captured all of the family's emotions was perfect :D Clark's especially I could really picture the whole thing clearly in my mind.

Great job

Cee xx
smallvillegirl92 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was really good! Very, very well written! I loved it!
rmwc2010 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
this a great little story love it
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hi! That is so cute. It reminds me of "Butterfly Kisses."

Good work!

~drmcatcher
Shannonn14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
ver cute!
QUEENADDEK chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
that was just pure beautiful fluff