Reviews for ABC's of Fatherhood
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was so cute and sweet and I loved that it was from Spike's pov too. :) Great job! :D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hellenbackagain chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh... This is all so sweet! I hope that some of these little storys are in fact what daddies feel. I know that's how my daddy feels... And I'm hoping when I have a little girl my hubby feels these things to. Made me cry reading them.
Illusera chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love your stories, you're a really good writer _
Aireon Maris chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh. My. Freakin'. GODDESS! That was ADORABLE. It just had me melting and puddling all over the floor. Beautiful!
Spuffy-obsessed chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I absolutely loved this. It was short, and sweet, but it was clear of the affection that Spike would truly give if he ever had kids. I liked that a lot of the letters were little insignificant things that made me Spike realize big things, such as the first one...Apple Slices. The fact that she is slicing her own apples just shows to him that she's growing up. True parenting you reach milestones through little things.

My favorite one is Jail though, as much as Spike would hate his daughter to have gotten into trouble it just proves she's a rebel just like him. Also I loved C for crying. Hehe. Good job, and you're right a piece like this takes discipline. I love it!
pearlseed chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Miz Addie Logan, I had to wiggle around a bunch to finally get to this fabulous story of yours. I hope this email finds you well and still writing a bunch becos lord love a duck you certainly have a skill for it that goes straight to one's heart. I've been reading and sniffling-it sounds so much like Spike, so much like Buffy and his baby girl, sounds like him. Yes, you have woven old and new to make wonderful-the abcs are heart warming! Thank you so much for having this wonderful place so I can read your stories. You have clear concise little pictures of heaven you know. Very fine work!
Will-Lehane chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow. These are amazing! Have you ever given any thought to doing another one of these in Buffy's Point of view?
ayli1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this was Wonderful, I love the little bits and peices all adding up to a view on how much Spike loves his daughter.
DMTABF chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Those were really sweet! Congratulations on completing your goal. My favorites were T, V, X, and M.
kristendotcom chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
These were great. Really gives you insight on his life with his daughter without getting too wordy and your choices for each letter were really unique.
spuffy4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
aw that was so adorable! It's been a while since I read any fanfic, so that was a nice return. I like that you kept all of them short, it was like little shots of affection and sweetness, each one making you feel even better. I really liked the one where he talks about Buffy moaning that shes fat, and the one with her wedding! But the under the bed one was so funny. It really makes me wish they had done a spin-off series of family life with a vampire dad and a vampire slayer mum. It would have been great! Anywhoo, great work
aej1085 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Adorable...just how I would think Spike would look at his children's lives. Great fic as always!