Reviews for It's in the Water, Baby
gash96 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
'' T . Y O U . . . . !
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I don't even watch Lost and this is heartwrenching. I stumbled here from your Gossip Girl fics and just realized how much I missed Marissa.
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wierd - but somehow this worked!

loved it, and it could of actually happened!
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i really liked this! it seemed like a realy odd pairing to me, but i guess it worked. i liked the way neither of them really talked in long sentences, it was just short like both the characters do really. and it was really sad that she was going to go back to ryan... i wish that happened on the show!

so yeah, well writeen teehee

x
maakri chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I liked it. A lot! It was sad to hear about Marissas story though. I'm glad she at least was going home, cuz it was so sad she was going to leave. Even sadder she originally died in the show! I liked the relationship between her and sawyer. I'd never have seen them as someone who could bond, but.. It worked! I really liked the ending! So, great job with this one;)

Chebelle x
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ok well to be perfectly honest when I read the summary I wasn't initially going to read this story. The idea of Sawyer and Marissa didn't really appeal and if I'm going to continue with this honesty streak then I have to say it still really doesn't. But thats not the point of this review. It was a well written story and you wrote Sawyer fairly accurately. Probably my favorite part of this story was the first bit with Kate and Sawyer but I probably don't need to tell you that. Any hope that you'll write a Skate fic next?

Anyway good job on this one.

Ange x.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
interesting,loved the "who are you? whoever u want me to be" part and teh hurley scene. used to love TheOC
Lilly-Petals chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I lurve it! The O.C and lost are my two favorite shows and u made the crossover believable! well done how cute Sawyer and Marissa!
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Okay so I'm sure you can guess my opinion on the ship, but besides that I liked it. And what I think was a reference to jate being true love. You wrote Marissa well, I could hear her saying all of that. That's how the show would have gone if hte writers weren't stupid, you know? Not the Lost thing, but the her not dying thing. Her leaving for a while and then coming back totell him she still loves ihm. Sigh.