Reviews for Never Broken
allyourrain chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
There are quite a few errors in this story. Just mistypings that a spell check wouldn't catch, fun when you meant gun, etc. It does mess with the storytelling a little. But I did thoroughly enjoy reading it anyway! I came to ship Sarkney late and am always glad to find a finished well thought out story!
Mimi chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Cheeky :-) cute name!

This is a great take on SS relationship. Loved how you weaved the past into the present. Wished you would contine with a sequel and tales of SS children. Thanks for sharing.
Halle Alexis chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I've really enjoyed this story! There's just not enough Sarkney stories out there.
reina13 chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
love it
rkm chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
WOW - I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY! this is the first 'alias' fanfiction that i've really, really liked - not too much action, not too little, more than a little romance but a lot of friendship and trust (which i LOVE), the final comeupance of the too-evil-beyond-words sloane, the love of a father, the true friendship of marshall (i always loved him!) ... and a good, happy ending - not too bittersweet (i didn't like that jack didn't live in the finale of the show, sniff)! i'm really, really impressed! i always thought if sydney and sark ever teamed up the world as everyone knew it would change! THANKS FOR THE STORY!
wildroeschen chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
I love the story and the happily ever after but I hate that the story is now finished. Would have loved to read more. It was very fascinating.

I sincerely hope that you'll write more especially Alias fanfiction Sarkney of course.
oc1968 chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
I just caught up with story. It was great! Loved the ending.
Alias fan chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
From beginning to end, the story is simply wonderful. Hope to read any other Alias fics you write in the future.
aeletha chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
Beautifully done. Great ending to a very orginal story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
FeralElektra chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
This is the best Sarkney story i've read! I hope you decide to write more as i loved your others as well!

xx
aliaslover14 chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
great job!
aeletha chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Still one of my very favorite stories.

Love that they got Sloane and Sark is free.

Also sweet thought that Thank-you from Isabella. I am glad that Sark heard it too.

Can't wait for the ending although I am sad it will be over.
wildroeschen chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Bad cliffhanger. I'm relieved Sark is rescued, Sloane is dead, and Vaughn and Lauren are chasing Anna. And of course that this evil machine is destroyed.

It was a change that Sloane this time didn't try to put the green fluid into Sydney's system instead he wanted her to be killed. Strange.

By the way: Where are Irina and Jack? Jack drunk - very, very strange.

I don't love to hear there is only one part left. I hope you'll at least another story will you?
FeralElektra chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
I have to say I was really pleased to see this was updated. And the new chapter is amazing. I love it :D xx
Starz chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
Ah! Syd and Sark...so sweet! Update soon! Please!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »