Reviews for Never Broken
Mimi chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Cheeky :-) cute name!

This is a great take on SS relationship. Loved how you weaved the past into the present. Wished you would contine with a sequel and tales of SS children. Thanks for sharing.
Halle Alexis chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I've really enjoyed this story! There's just not enough Sarkney stories out there.
reina13 chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
love it
rkm chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
WOW - I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY! this is the first 'alias' fanfiction that i've really, really liked - not too much action, not too little, more than a little romance but a lot of friendship and trust (which i LOVE), the final comeupance of the too-evil-beyond-words sloane, the love of a father, the true friendship of marshall (i always loved him!) ... and a good, happy ending - not too bittersweet (i didn't like that jack didn't live in the finale of the show, sniff)! i'm really, really impressed! i always thought if sydney and sark ever teamed up the world as everyone knew it would change! THANKS FOR THE STORY!
wildroeschen chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
I love the story and the happily ever after but I hate that the story is now finished. Would have loved to read more. It was very fascinating.

I sincerely hope that you'll write more especially Alias fanfiction Sarkney of course.
oc1968 chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
I just caught up with story. It was great! Loved the ending.
Alias fan chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
From beginning to end, the story is simply wonderful. Hope to read any other Alias fics you write in the future.
aeletha chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
Beautifully done. Great ending to a very orginal story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
FeralElektra chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
This is the best Sarkney story i've read! I hope you decide to write more as i loved your others as well!

xx
aliaslover14 chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
great job!
aeletha chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Still one of my very favorite stories.

Love that they got Sloane and Sark is free.

Also sweet thought that Thank-you from Isabella. I am glad that Sark heard it too.

Can't wait for the ending although I am sad it will be over.
wildroeschen chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Bad cliffhanger. I'm relieved Sark is rescued, Sloane is dead, and Vaughn and Lauren are chasing Anna. And of course that this evil machine is destroyed.

It was a change that Sloane this time didn't try to put the green fluid into Sydney's system instead he wanted her to be killed. Strange.

By the way: Where are Irina and Jack? Jack drunk - very, very strange.

I don't love to hear there is only one part left. I hope you'll at least another story will you?
FeralElektra chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
I have to say I was really pleased to see this was updated. And the new chapter is amazing. I love it :D xx
Starz chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
Ah! Syd and Sark...so sweet! Update soon! Please!
wildroeschen chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
I really feared Sloane would be there. What will they do with Sark. I so hope he will be rescued very soon.

Irina came just in time. I'm glad Cole is dead and I'm furious Sloane was able to escape and take Sark with him.

You really are good at writing nice long parts with lots of action. And this time love-confessions too.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »