Reviews for Blood Fever
BloodyCookie chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! Its been yeas since you updated this story and your leaving your fans hanging! this story is awesome! i want to see what alphons letter said, and if edwar will be able to reply!your fans are waaiting!
Danny Hellcat chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
I love it! Please update soon! I want to know what happens!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
I really loved it! Please continue! Poor Ed! He has to go through so much just to get something small. Why doesn't he just kill the guards or wait until the light blows or make it blow and escape? It'd be so much better for him. I hope he gets out soon so he can get happier.
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
You've done a good thing with these two stories: You have really took my least favorite pairing,(I say least favorite, because I can read all pairings if they are well written) RoyEd, and made it something that I can say I like. Well, main thing for my liking is Ed being a vampire, that's what I love, and because you let the relationship to develop, it was easier to accept when it came in to the picture fully. The firts story is better at the moment, but that's because there hadn't been any action, killing, etc. in this yet. But when Ed will escape (yes, he will escape, it would kill this story if he wouldn't do it), I hope that he will have a good payback to those filfty guards. And I'm wandering, how Ed gets his blood doces, because he would be dead already without them. Are they feeding him? Oh well, all I can say is that I love this and I hope that you can breack trhough that awful block you have right now and finish this. I will be the first to read this when you do that! Thank you for this!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
I don't know who to feel more sorry for, Roy, Ed, or Al. Really awesome story! Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
naru-chan 92 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009

really! this is good i want ta know what happens next!
Anthony Stark chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
awesomefullness awaits later chapters...

please, continue writing, it's been so long...
MikadzukiOokami chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
nu poor edo-kun! totally hooked on this! keep it up. cant wait for more .
Mischivous Purple One chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
interesting, but you really need to update. please? with sugar and icecream on top? oh do you like cherries? i can add one too!
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Holy crap! You really made Ed's life hell! At least you did a good job of making him is ever-lovable and amusing self amidst the crappy lifestyle. I seriously hope you update soon. This story looks way too good to leave at just a few measly chapters that're probably just as great.

Don't disappoint me now!

Ja ne,

DementedxAngelxx chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
THis is an amazing story a bit dark but I like dark stories! I can't wait for the next chapter, so good luck writing it!
yaoi1fangirl chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
poor ed *sniff* i hope he gets out of there and reunites with roy plz update its getting interesting )
incarnate of evil chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Ah! how can you leave it there, what did Al write? Was Ed able to write back? When will Roy be back? What's going to happen to Ed? Update! :D
Bar-Ohki chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Distrubed guards... They need to be killed...
TheWinggoddess chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Fianlly you updated! I was wondering what had happened to you. I'm sad, poor Ed, all he has to go through. Looking forward to the next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »