Reviews for One More Time to Kill the Pain
Andrivette chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Not entirely accurate (seems a mixture of anime/manga and misinterpretation) but interesting nonetheless! I'm definitely reading the rest.
Goregeous chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
So that's where Kirin comes out
Goregeous chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I like Kazuki, he's awesome

lol

I love how he was like "You're a girl?" :O

lol
Goregeous chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh wow :O

U can count on me coming back for more
soritt chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh . It's really good.

I really impressed with Mukuro's past. It's like a tragedy , which can take tears of anyone.

I really love it.
UpperClassK9 chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
Well... After reading all of that, i would like to say i like your beginning chapters best. You did make a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes, but at least it's better than some hyper/crazy/deranged fangirls that write weird and silly things. Can i ask? I think you used the word "uric" or something in one of your chapters. What does that mean?
Anna Jaganshi chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
This chapter was deep... and it made me cry. TT-TT Putting things into perspective like this is... humm, different. But it made it that much harder to stop reading, which is always a good sign for a great story. _ Yush, it was superb! But I wish it wasn't over yet...
Anna Jaganshi chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
It's almost over? Oh no... :[ That was really fast. But you will see me at the end! _

And it shall work out!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
I think was even more depressing than Chapter 50 of RLTW... :( To many things that almost made me want to stop reading. But, despite the sad, depressing-ness of it, the chapter was great. And I'm sorry to hear that this is almost over...

And I don't think that I needed to hear what happened in the movie... now [I] don't want to sit down.

Anyway, DON'T BE DEPRESSED! IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU, DAMMIT! BE FRIGGIN' HAPPY! #.#
Dragoness Triplets chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Hikari: Mukuro is cool. Nice chapter. Yami: DUDE! I want to insult people like that! Toitsu: Mukuro does have an intelligent sense of humor. I was laughing throughout the chapter. Very good job, and thank you for updating. All three: UPDATE SOON!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
lol They definately don't get along. "I'm your father" was funny, too. Didn't she say something like that to Hiei? This one was funny, though; I liked it. _ By the way, what do you mean you lost it? Can't you just look for the ones you haven't used? Or something...? I don't know; ignore me. Waitin' for the next one. :)
Anna Jaganshi chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
Poor dogs, poor people, poor Mukuro... LIFE IS HORRIBLE! And... wow, you "dreamed" this? O_o Scary dreams to have... It was... interesting, though. We got to learn more about her, which is always good. :)
Anna Jaganshi chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
I found Yomi's children law very... odd, but interesting. Reminds me of a book I read, only it wasn't THAT bad. And then what happened to the guy at the end... uh, I'm skipping lunch. Definately. o.o You have a very vivid imagination, JC. But that's good. :)
Anna Jaganshi chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
And it's getting down... I was wondering when the teargem would show up; guess I got my answer. And I actually got it the first time! *feels smart* Ready and waiting.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
I admit I needed a dictionary for this chapter, but once I knew what certain words meant, I had it down. I like how you put the views down, they were very interesting, and it was in a way that people really don't think like any more or they just don't say it. And then Kirin... XD So clueless. lol